5004468 - LEGO Minifigure Iconic Easter

Elkkthunder

4 minutes ago, hockeyweasel said:

In stock on TRU.com for all of 30 minutes.  I managed to order 10, but it looks like they failed to impose limits.  So I'm sure one of you peeps got like 100.

I saw it in stock, saw there were no limits and decided not to make a post about it.  Just like you, I was sure that some reseller would take advantage of it.  I got my 3 for trading.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stackables said:

I saw it in stock, saw there were no limits and decided not to make a post about it.  Just like you, I was sure that some reseller would take advantage of it.  I got my 3 for trading.

And this is the only situation where my fellow LEGO resellers,  particularly the QFLL pegs out my BS meter a bit. Depleting the entire supply of a limited production run item in 30 minutes just to sell at a later date for inflated prices is frustrating. 

Hopefully it pops back in stock online, and I have to hope it's offered in store in March.

7 minutes ago, stackables said:

If these are hard to get, I would imagine the value of the original will not take a gigantic hit. I would guess still in the $15 value range.

Have they announced an official in store offering yet?

5 minutes ago, Deadfraggle said:

And this is the only situation where my fellow LEGO resellers,  particularly the QFLL pegs out my BS meter a bit. Depleting the entire supply of a limited production run item in 30 minutes just to sell at a later date for inflated prices is frustrating. 

Hopefully it pops back in stock online, and I have to hope it's offered in store in March.

Have they announced an official in store offering yet?

Like in a LEGO Shop at Home store?  I don't think much has been announced other than tru selling it.

38 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I seriously doubt this is only going to be available for 30 minutes on TRUs site. It will be back and it will be back in force.

Of course it is, I just had a momentary BrickPicker moment and got irrational because I missed out on an item. Thanks for keeping me grounded in reality.

• Like 2

Amusing to think the only thing 'exclusive' here is the throwaway box. LEGO has rereleased characters from the Minifigures line before with brick calendars, accessory packs, and similar odd items through Shop-at-Home or their physical locations but those items at least included some kind of actual build and usually only the figure minus his/hers unique accessories therefore there still was something missing you could only acquire by buying the original blind packs. I suppose this is simply running off the minifigure cube principal tried with Target now somewhat with Toys R Us so it is just a box and character though honestly I believe they missed an opportunity for a buildable chicken coop. Also could have featured the latest egg piece from Angry Birds as well.

• Like 3