10254 - Winter Holiday Train

DadsAFOL

16 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I agree, the designer video sold this one for me.  Although, i'm putting it on my "wishlist".. It's one of those sets I could see being around for a while and make the rounds over a few holiday seasons, as i'm sure it will be very popular..

You have a link for the designer video? Do they just post these on LEGO Shop at Home? I'm so used to seeing them embedded or linked here that I honestly don't know where to find them.

5 minutes ago, pstebbing said:

Whoo hoo. I'm living the dream now. Thanks TLG for yet again disappointing your fans.

now to revisit my 40138 & 40139 listings......

It will be hard for them to top last years 40138 and 40139... those were some excellent promos.  I pretty much landed some big sets for free, once I sold off those promos..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

It will be hard for them to top last years 40138 and 40139... those were some excellent promos.  I pretty much landed some big sets for free, once I sold off those promos..

Yeah the prices those two fetched on Amz was crazy. 40139 hit $73 and 40138 hit around $55

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

I'm ordering one as soon as the London Bus promo arrives as it'll be better value then than the current GB10 code and that crap dragon polybag.

I was thinking the same however the current offer is just as good.

Right now you get £10 off and the ninjago kai dragon is going for about £4-5 on ebay.

Next month is only the London bus. Current ebay selling price is approx £20-25, but I'm pretty sure there is going to be a mass influx of London buses as not only with the lego promo from October 3rd to 15th, but with the opening of the new lego store in Leicester, they might give that away as one the gifts.

I think London buses will go down in price to about £15, which is about the same offer as right now.

Guest TabbyBoy
2 hours ago, Mhd747 said:

I was thinking the same however the current offer is just as good.

Right now you get £10 off and the ninjago kai dragon is going for about £4-5 on ebay.

Next month is only the London bus. Current ebay selling price is approx £20-25, but I'm pretty sure there is going to be a mass influx of London buses as not only with the lego promo from October 3rd to 15th, but with the opening of the new lego store in Leicester, they might give that away as one the gifts.

I think London buses will go down in price to about £15, which is about the same offer as right now.

I'll hold on to the London Bus promos for a while as they'll be worth more in the long run especially if they bring out a large CREATOR version. I've still got most of my mini VW Camper promos!