Star Wars 2016

fossilrock

Just now, Lego Templar said:

I'm torn. Do I go pick up all the sets at my local store or do I save this for a later date (to hit qualifies for freebies) hmmmmmmm what to do. Double points and 1 revan. The store manager isn't there today I bet he would let me do a few different transactions and get at least 2-3...

What sounds better, 20%-30% off or a Revan and 10% back?  If you need them now, why not?  No need to get them if they're just going to sit there.

Personally, I'd just get a keychain online and see if they'd give me a free Revan.

I did that. Like 10 times almost 10 hours ago lol. Well the lady said my stuff will ship and I get Revans so if i get like 8 of them I'm happy. I think I may wait to get the rogue one sets themselves. I was gonna only going to do it if I was able to order all 8 separately and get 8 more. Maybe more Revan will pop up in a few hours a "half now half later" who knows I'll keep checking at work but I'm not gonna stress it. Gonna save these sets for freebies at later dates.

1 minute ago, Sfcommando14 said:

He's been gone for a couple hours.

Until they start cancelling the people who placed several 1-keychain orders...

\'O'/ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hope not. I got email confirmations that my keychains went through earlier this morning. Fingers crossed. 

6 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

Convenient. Maybe they wanted old inventory to be moved (knowing rogue one would sell by itself)

Maybe so.  Only a few sets are OoS and they are small sets.  I bet they sold tens of thousands of key chains last night though.   I'll just get my At-st from Amazon since they price matched Wal-mart.

• Like 1

Just now, Sfcommando14 said:

I don't have one, if anyone's giving them away :)

But it might be time to call and order my AT-ST...

I would so do it. That's what I did. The phone rep told me that they Rogue One sets are flying hence, they've been back logged and working nonstop since last night.

Haha.. glad I bought the UWing last night. . Although, maybe that korean shipping company that went out of business have all the lego shop at home sets that were shipped to the US sitting on a vessel stuck in the pacific...  The few that were found last night are it until christmas.  I might want to wait....

Just got the "LEGO® Star Wars™ Rogue One sets now available!" email from LEGO VIP. No mention of the free poly, just the double points. Since I don't think these emails get "live" updates, I am with those of you who think that the whole "no sets available until 11am EST" and "Darth Revan runs out by 10am" is a nice ploy of LEGO to get old stock to move first, and then have the die-hard fans buy the RO sets anyways on separate orders. And those that complain get another minifig that they still have sitting in the warehouse in large bins as a peace offering.

21 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Haha.. glad I bought the UWing last night. . Although, maybe that korean shipping company that went out of business have all the lego shop at home sets that were shipped to the US sitting on a vessel stuck in the pacific...  The few that were found last night are it until christmas.  I might want to wait....

But US stock comes from Mexico... right? 

• Like 1