75920 - Raptor Escape

Jeff Mack

23 minutes ago, pete411 said:

This set is being returned en masse to Amazon... currently 9 Used listings. Any idea what's going on here? Are these returns related to the recent restock?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00X11QI1A/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

I thought Amazon customers do not shop at Walmart ??? :P

10 minutes ago, trekgate502 said:

Interesting amazon warehouse deals has it since amazon never sold it

I think it is more likely they took exciter inventory ran over it with a forklift since they are all in original packaging

adjust his inventory to 0 and then decided to sell it off through warehouse deals

...and this is why we buy Amazon stock.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Yes

Thanks. My local WM must have either gotten a shipment or putting out older stock. I can get 75915, 75916, 75917, 75918, 75919, 75920. My thought is this is going to be a longer term investment. I think they are making another movie, but not sure of the release date. 

Edited by stacknitup

6 minutes ago, stacknitup said:

Thanks. My local WM must have either gotten a shipment or putting out older stock. I can get 75915, 75916, 75917, 75918, 75919, 75920. My thought is this is going to be a longer term investment. I think they are making another movie, but not sure of the release date. 

I buy whatever Raptor Escapes I can get and then slow build the others, with the occasional discount.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pete411 said:

This set is being returned en masse to Amazon... currently 9 Used listings. Any idea what's going on here? Are these returns related to the recent restock?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00X11QI1A/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

most likely holiday period return. most of the short term sellers may have already closed their account or have not accepted the return for which amazon is paying for the return and covering the basis.

3 hours ago, stacknitup said:

very nice walmart to restock 75920

3 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I buy whatever Raptor Escapes I can get and then slow build the others, with the occasional discount.

concur +++

received 75920 from that restock (site to store). seal 20R5; 21R5 and 24R5 so no new batch. Walmart may have located a pallet from somewhere.

most of the lot is arriving tomorrow getting delivered.