Ideas #012: 21303 - WALL-E

mattyman

Made a quick & basic build guide video. My first video, had fun making it. Check it out and I hope it helps anyone trying to figure out the Power Functions portion.

er....did you post on youtube or something? Can you post the link here? Very interested in the power functions portion. Thanks.

LEGO absolutely 100% has no clue wth they are doing with this set.  Make up your mind.  Assuming Wall-E's neck is back on the DL again...

• NEW
Ideas

WALL•E

• Item: 21303
  •  
  • Limit: 5 ?
  • Ages:12+
  •  
  • VIP Points: 119
  • Pieces:676
  •  
  • Out of stock, expected ship date Mar 11 2016

Construct the LEGO® Ideas version of WALL•E with posable neck, adjustable head and arms, gripping hands, opening trunk and rolling tracks.

Price $59.99
Qty
  1 2 3 4 5  ADD TO BAGADD TO WISHLIST

Wall-E was orderable this morning for about an hour or so.. (EU/NL). Luckely I was able to order one with a Thanksgiving set to get a Holiday train on top! Now again TOOS and no option to order.

Off; same happened this morning with the 10243 Paris Restaurant. Ordered one with my other account to get an extra Holiday Train. Now also TOOS. You never know what will happen with that one..

LEGO just wants us to know Wall E's operation went well.  They thank everyone for his speedy recovery wishes and wanted to let us know his timetable looks a little better now.  

About 90 days better to be exact.  If he has any setbacks in his recovery they will be sure to let us know...

• NEW

Ideas

WALL•E

• Item: 21303
  •  
  • Limit: 5 ?
  • Ages:12+
  •  
  • VIP Points: 119
  • Pieces:676
  •  
  • Out of stock, expected ship date Dec 20 2015

Construct the LEGO® Ideas version of WALL•E with posable neck, adjustable head and arms, gripping hands, opening trunk and rolling tracks.

Price $59.99

Qty
  1 2 3 4 5  ADD TO BAGADD TO WISHLIST

This got bumped out again to "Out of stock, expected ship date Dec 20 2015".  I don't know how much stock I put in this anymore, since they have been all over the place with shipping dates lately. I would LOVE this to be true, it'll make it too tight to ship by Christmas with standard shipping if so.