Ideas #012: 21303 - WALL-E

mattyman

On 10/31/2015, 8:29:28, Will 4 said:

I was in the Lego store at Milton Keynes yesterday and they had several of them on the shelves which kinda weird as you would have thought that Lego would recall from their own stores first.

these have been corrected. look for double seals. unless you mean recalled for filling the online orders. seems TRU got a wave of them with stickers saying "only at TRU"

Edited by jerryherb

5 minutes ago, jerryherb said:

these have been corrected. look for double seals. unless you mean recalled for filling the online orders. seems TRU got a wave of them with stickers saying "only at TRU"

I'm not too sure that the fix for the head rotation problem has been implemented yet.  If it had, I think some LEGO fan blogs would have written a story about what the fix is, such as any substituted parts and change in instruction manual.  The double seal is probably for the hinge piece that supposedly was too weak.

12 hours ago, Haay said:

Just received a brand new Wall-E ordered at LEGO Shop at Home NL last Friday (27th of November). The seal-code is: 47S5 so this one was produced just 2 weeks ago.

Just got my backorder for LEGO Shop at Home US, it has 3 seals on it, the two outer seals appear to be a 39R5 over the top of a 33R5, the middle (3rd) one says 47R5.