Ideas #012: 21303 - WALL-E

mattyman

​Hate that bloody movie, WALL-E, Eva, WALL-E, Eva, shut up and end the bloody movie dammit. Rant over, thanks for reading.

Actually, rant's not over, you know what's worse, my wife loved it and always wants to watch it if it's on the tv, grrrrrr.

• Like 2

I don't see amazing sales for this one...that movie came out a long time ago and isn't really relevant anymore.

​You're kidding me right?  This is one of the most classic films ever made.  It crosses the bridge to where even adults loved this film.  This film is far from looking "dated". 

• Like 2

I don't see amazing sales for this one...that movie came out a long time ago and isn't really relevant anymore.

​Yes, the movie is old, but it's still relevant. First, you have the adults who love this movie and second, some of those adults have played this movie for their kids, who in turn love it too. I'm 41 and have a 7yo and 3yo and they both love the movie. They'll love this set just as much as I will.