"Out of Stock" Dates for Star Wars sets on Lego.com

fossilrock

At-at back to available now

Slave 1 was bumped to OOS 30 days.  Must be part of that "lego shortage"

And Greivous Wheelbike is Sold Out for the second time.  Hopefully this time it stays gone.  Looks like Jedi Interceptor, Red 5, and  GG Wheelbike might have hit retirement thanks to 2xVIP.  We shall see.

TBH honest, it could retire now and  few would care but let´s give at a year more, shall we?

Although, this year the vulture droid, the v-wing, and 2 of the microfighter wave 1 set did retire after a year being out.  So, it wouldn't shock me to see a few of the early 2015 winter sets only last a year, with that one being a potential candidate.  Although, as we saw from those sets, they have done nothing post retirement. Few would care if it went..

Although, this year the vulture droid, the v-wing, and 2 of the microfighter wave 1 set did retire after a year being out.  So, it wouldn't shock me to see a few of the early 2015 winter sets only last a year, with that one being a potential candidate.  Although, as we saw from those sets, they have done nothing post retirement. Few would care if it went..

Not sure what you're talking about.  I bought into all those sets when they went on clearance and am already looking at nice returns for when I sell.

• Like 1

Sales data from ebay, and current prices on amazon show that they are going for a few bucks over what they retailed. 

They're already sitting at 2x my buy-in and they've been gone for less than 10 months.  If you're chasing 4x returns on $150 sets, then these definitely aren't for you, but if you're chasing solid profits on sets that can be sold in large quantities, these are perfect.

1 hour ago, redcell said:

They're already sitting at 2x my buy-in and they've been gone for less than 10 months.  If you're chasing 4x returns on $150 sets, then these definitely aren't for you, but if you're chasing solid profits on sets that can be sold in large quantities, these are perfect.

I never saw the v-wing or the vulture droid available at discounts in large quantities.  I have one Vulture Droid on my books that I bought from a Toys R Us on clearance for 14.95 plus tax. That's it.  V-wings I found at Books A Million and used coupons, but there were only 3 at the time, and I only bought one because I felt that one wasn't going to be a great winner when one looked up previous sets.   If you managed to find a 50 or so on clearance, than that is a win, but that's usually more lucky than common.

Another winter wave battle pack from the winter of 2014 has sold out, and the phantom has as well.  In just a few days we had a lot from the winter wave bow out.  Just to recap, the At-tp, Kashyyyk troopers, GG Wheelbike, Jedi Interceptor bowed out.  Still waiting on the Death Star Troopers, Droid Gunship, and Droid Tri-fighter.  All these sets were out less than 2 years.  The ISD and Phantom were from the summer 2014 wave, which was out for just over a year, if they don't return back to the site.

Utapau Troopers™

75036 Utapau Troopers™

• Price $12.99
  • Sold Out
The Phantom

75048 The Phantom

• Price $24.99
  • Sold Out

Edited by fossilrock

2 hours ago, cullmancrations said:

I'm surprised that 75045 republic AV-7 canon is still available. Although it does say retiring soon. does anyone know when it will be gone. I might be looking to get it

That set is still in a lot of the walmarts around me.  It never seems to even sell one copy…ever!  I think it's like the Jek ship, and the Viz fighter from a few years ago.  It might go up a little bit, but even on clearance there's still a lot better things to put your money into.

Saw one more minor change.  The Final Duel has gone to OOS ship in 30.  

Death Star™ Final Duel

75093 Death Star™ Final Duel

• Price $79.99
  • Out of stock, will ship in 30 days

75054 AT-AT™

Price $109.99

Available Now

ADD TO BAG 

75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium™

Price $99.99

Available Now

10 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

That set is still in a lot of the walmarts around me.  It never seems to even sell one copy…ever!  I think it's like the Jek ship, and the Viz fighter from a few years ago.  It might go up a little bit, but even on clearance there's still a lot better things to put your money into.

Well, the reason to pick up the set would be for the wolfpack clones. I liked the clone wars show. I may end up just bricklinking the figures since there the only draw in the first place.