"Out of Stock" Dates for Star Wars sets on Lego.com

fossilrock

17 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I doubt Phantom is done. I am planning on getting some more Coruscant Police Gunships. SInce it's the last Ahsoka set, and it's unlikely to get another refresh it's probably going to disappear when Ahsoka makes more Rebels appearances.

speaking of the corucant police gunships. How is that set? I like the clone wars sets but I really can't see a use for it since its a very generalized vehicle.

12 hours ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I doubt Phantom is done. I am planning on getting some more Coruscant Police Gunships. SInce it's the last Ahsoka set, and it's unlikely to get another refresh it's probably going to disappear when Ahsoka makes more Rebels appearances.

Am I  the only one seeing a contradiction here ?

8 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Still available at target, TRU, and amazon.  Sold out at Walmart.

Reseller count is up to 400 + on amazon.  I guess, i'll be letting my son open the 1 copy I bought, after all.

looks like return of prior years are not going to be around for some of these QFLL :Ds

With many sets becoming Out of Stock. Do any of you guys think that the Rebels ship the ghost will go out of stock? The phantom is done already. If the ghost is gonna be sold out soon I was wondering about picking it up. Is it a decent set? or will it end up being nothing special

Edited by cullmancrations

11 minutes ago, cullmancrations said:

With many sets becoming Out of Stock. Do any of you guys think that the Rebels ship the ghost will go out of stock? The phantom is done already. If the ghost is gonna be sold out soon I was wondering about picking it up. Is it a decent set? or will it end up being nothing special

I think it will be going sometime in the next 6 months or so, but I'm not sure what any of the rebel sets will do as an investment.  I tend to not invest in most clone wars, rebels, expanded universe sets but others do and they do make money on them.  If you get the ghost at a great buy in, then I don't think you'll lose…and now is the time to get those sets at the cheaper buy-ins.

34 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I think it will be going sometime in the next 6 months or so, but I'm not sure what any of the rebel sets will do as an investment.  I tend to not invest in most clone wars, rebels, expanded universe sets but others do and they do make money on them.  If you get the ghost at a great buy in, then I don't think you'll lose…and now is the time to get those sets at the cheaper buy-ins.

Yeah. I figure I could pick up the ghost for about $60 from TRU with price matching from amazon or Walmart. I'm not totally sold on the set though. I'll look around for some clone wars sets since Prequel related sets and clone sets will become scarce with the new movies coming out.

1 hour ago, fossilrock said:

Some minor updates. 

Slave 1 updated to OOS will ship by the 15th of November.

Kylo Ren's ship also pushed back to OOS.

thanks for the updates

Kylo ship just does not do it for me it is amazing it is out of stock it looks like a plastic pile of gray bricks

of course that is what I used to think of the SSD until it was gone and then I was thrilled to have one lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trekgate502 said:

thanks for the updates

Kylo ship just does not do it for me it is amazing it is out of stock it looks like a plastic pile of gray bricks

of course that is what I used to think of the SSD until it was gone and then I was thrilled to have one lol

I built this one with my son and I thought the same thing at first.  But, the build itself is quite technical and interesting..  I definitely still think it's an "ugly ship", but it does come with perhaps the best lineup of EP7 minifigs, and I think anything Kylo Ren will be hot for quite some time.  This ship will probably get remade over and over and over again though.  And they definitely make this one better.  The transport and bay area isn't big enough to house all the minifigs without crunching them together, so they could expand it by a few bricks and improve it quite a bit.

Battle of Salami is sold out.  start picking out your island in the south pacific, baby.

Star Wars™

Battle on Saleucami™

• Item: 75037
  •  
  •  
  • Ages:7-12
  •  
  • VIP Points: 14
  • Pieces:178
  •  
  • Sold Out

Jump on the speeder, fire the shooter and hit the targets with the Battle on Saleucami battle pack with BARC Trooper™ and 4 Droids.

Price $14.99