What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

22 hours ago, Slatesbin said:

Gotta ask do you live in Blenheim Palace?that's one smart room.

Ha!  That's my office... It was like that when we bought it so we just left it alone.  It's no Blenheim, but it ain't too shabby.

Edited by uaford
  • Like 2

After accumulating all the parts I realized I need to get organized before I started building.  I bought a bunch of storage cabinets, a label maker (to print out Henry's labels) and then was about to start but then I got side tracked again with a few good buys on Kijiji (Williams F1).  After building the F1 I then got side tracked again accumulating parts for the Icarus and PVB One:1.  But seeing your pics of the FXX and Venom really made me want to start building some of the great Mocs out there. 

3 minutes ago, kd123 said:

After accumulating all the parts I realized I need to get organized before I started building.  I bought a bunch of storage cabinets, a label maker (to print out Henry's labels) and then was about to start but then I got side tracked again with a few good buys on Kijiji (Williams F1).  After building the F1 I then got side tracked again accumulating parts for the Icarus and PVB One:1.  But seeing your pics of the FXX and Venom really made me want to start building some of the great Mocs out there. 

There are soo many amazing Technic MOC's to build that at times it can be overwhelming.  I find the process of accumulating the parts for the builds extremely tedious so I try and limit that process to maybe two builds.

There is always another new great MOC being built somewhere!

I am actually debating building the larger scale AT-AT instead of a Technic model next.  I was hoping TLG would release one this year, but it seems unlikely if you believe the rumors.

26 minutes ago, BoomBoomFlash said:

I've got the U-Wing via WM clearance a while ago. This set was not on my radar, and I did not expect much, but the price was right. Now, it is one of my favorites. The color scheme is esthetic; the compartment fits many people; the cockpit-opening mechanism is working; the shooting mechanism is very well developed; it has a trunk for spare parts storage; minifigs look great; and the slender design makes it a very nice display model that doesn't take the space of a 16'' pizza such as the Millennium Falcon. Thanks to the suggestion of @exciter1 it even makes a great toilet model. Not sure about its investment potential, but for me as a collector it is a great set.

It looks stunning with it's Tidy Bowl finish.

• Like 3