Ideas #009: 21301 - Birds

themoose9

Do you think Toy Whiz goes crazy buying these up only to immediately be able to sell them for 40% markup on the exact same page?

Pretty sweet deal they have.

I always assume it's just moving things to the other side of the warehouse or perhaps across the street. Is Toy Whiz something other than a WM/Walton family subsidiary (with some shell corps creating illusionary separation)?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

It took 30 minutes to POOF ???  You guys are getting slowwww

Can one of you guys call me before you poof it? Oh it's called stock alert or something, isn't it...

8 hours ago, mudcatsfan said:

Do you think Toy Whiz goes crazy buying these up only to immediately be able to sell them for 40% markup on the exact same page?

Pretty sweet deal they have.

Sounds like toywiz got it made

16 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I always assume it's just moving things to the other side of the warehouse or perhaps across the street. Is Toy Whiz something other than a WM/Walton family subsidiary (with some shell corps creating illusionary separation)?

Moving just few feet? Lol that would make it even better :)

all I know is toywiz has been selling on his own website for many years before showing up at Walmart.com, never cheap though ;) 

I ordered 5 of these for store pickup a week and a half ago. Never received any shipping/ order status updates. Just received a text and email notifications one day to pick up my order at the store.

Got there and the order was in a brown shipping box but it was dented badly on one side. When they removed the 5 sets to verify everything was there, 2 of them were smashed like a pancake. I requested to return those 2 and get a refund. The lady starts going on about how I have to go through .com. I told her no and that they were able to return damaged items for a refund. She had to go get the manager to get it straightened out. What a PITA when workers do not know their employers' policies!

• Like 2

Is it me or do most of these threads look the same when the set goes out of stock? I did not check the site in just a few days and somewhere like 4 pages were added :) good thing I knew this set would be great as my daughter liked it and usually likes winners!