Brick Classifieds Feedback and Questions

Jeff Mack

I opened a store on brick classifieds a few months ago, but just started to get some items listed now. Can someone explain how to get the badges for ebay, bricklink, and Brickpicker applied. I have the PayPal badge already. Thank you.

​I think I messaged Jeff on here and he hooked me up.

Do you see a link to "Your Badges" when you click "My Shop" from the Brickclassifieds home page?

I keep receiving an error when I try to connect to eBay from BrickClassifieds.

Everytime I authenticate and try to connect, I receive this error: "Sorry! We're currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete the process at this time."

Are you still getting this error?  I just got back from lunch, I just tried 2 different accounts and created a new one and did not get an error

sorry, i thought you said logging in, not the ebay connect, i will check that now.

UPDATE: Ok let me know if you are still having issues.  I have tried a few times now, no error

Edited by Jeff Mack

Jeff,

I emailed you earlier and wasn't sure if you or anyone else was experiencing not having the "Free Shipping" image/style banner display around the item photo on any other browser other than I.E.

Can someone confirm? I entered a few new sets that I imported, thanks to the fix and noticed that the "Free Shipping" won't display after I selected it on a few listings.

Thanks!

Jeff,

I emailed you earlier and wasn't sure if you or anyone else was experiencing not having the "Free Shipping" image/style banner display around the item photo on any other browser other than I.E.

Can someone confirm? I entered a few new sets that I imported, thanks to the fix and noticed that the "Free Shipping" won't display after I selected it on a few listings.

Thanks!

This here is what I am seeing, on multiple computers.

2015-06-15_18-43-21.thumb.jpg.91bdbe6b76

• 3 weeks later...

Yes those are all the listings, how many are you expecting?

Well.. Good point. I was expecting a few more. Before the feature (I was away a very long time) it seems that more trades and deals were in the forum.. maybe my expectations were higher.

• 4 weeks later...

I just registered an account on Classifieds to post up a Wanted add.... I can't find any help section or any obvious way to just post a wanted add... I found a page that said "New Listing", clicked it and got a 404 Error. Do I need to create my own "Store" just to post a Wanted Add, will that fix the 404 Error? Cheers. 

I just registered an account on Classifieds to post up a Wanted add.... I can't find any help section or any obvious way to just post a wanted add... I found a page that said "New Listing", clicked it and got a 404 Error. Do I need to create my own "Store" just to post a Wanted Add, will that fix the 404 Error? Cheers. 

wanted ad function is on the very top, next to trade . 

image.jpg

Edited by Bold-Arrow
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to see 'Sold' listings in the classifieds?  I have a few sets I'd like to list, but I'm not really sure what price to put on them.  I know I can check current eBay prices, I'd just like to get a feel for what things sell for here.

TIA

A couple of quick questions (thought there might be an answer on the first page). I'm sure it's in the prior 9 pages, but search function wasn't cooperating.

1. What are the selling fees and are there fees to list, or just when sold?

2. Do I need to create a separate account for selling?

We will be making an announcement on updates for Brick Classifieds soon which will answer some of these questions.

There is no current way to see sold listings, but there will be tools coming to help with pricing.

Here is a link about fees: http://support.brickclassifieds.com/knowledgebase/cost-brick-classifieds/

One account works for being both a buyer and seller

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else having an issue with getting "double payment" on your BrickClassifieds sales?  This has happened to me more than once: I sell an item on BC, and I receive two equal payments from the buyer via paypal.  I think in both cases, they were non-US buyers (with non-US paypal accounts) but US shipping address.  It makes me nervous when this happens because, I'm afraid I'll refund one payment, at the same time the buyer might cancel the other one, or pull some other shenanigans.  So now, I usually wait 'til tracking says the item arrived, maybe a few days more, then refund the redundant payment.