Brick Classifieds Feedback and Questions

Jeff Mack

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried to edit a post, but the system gave a message that I had not completed the About the Item section. I filled out all options in the "About the Item" section, and it displays a weird drop down menu below item condition that asks "Item condition option?" which only has the phrase "Select item condition option" as the option to select. 

I have tried to edit a post, but the system gave a message that I had not completed the About the Item section. I filled out all options in the "About the Item" section, and it displays a weird drop down menu below item condition that asks "Item condition option?" which only has the phrase "Select item condition option" as the option to select. 

​What item of yours are you trying to edit?  I will try to login and see what it is doing

Maybe I need to clear some cookies or something?  Just took a photo of the screen and was trying to attach it, but now I can't upload a 1MB photo to this thread, it keeps saying "You are only allowed to upload 4.88 MB"... edit... now I got it. Thx.

FireShot Screen Capture #005 -.png

sella.jpg

Edited by Kenxxx

I am trying to create a listing, but am having trouble with the shipping profile.  I only have an option to input a fixed shipping price.  Is it not possible to input the shipping method (Canada Post in my case), dimensions and weight of package and item location for a calculated shipping price for the buyer?

I am trying to create a listing, but am having trouble with the shipping profile.  I only have an option to input a fixed shipping price.  Is it not possible to input the shipping method (Canada Post in my case), dimensions and weight of package and item location for a calculated shipping price for the buyer?

​You are using the shipping calculator?  That will give you the rates for FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL.  I am not 100% sure if Canada post is in there.  It is a fixed shipping price where you can put prices for different regions .  The shipping calculator is there to help you figure out what your costs may be

​You are using the shipping calculator?  That will give you the rates for FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL.  I am not 100% sure if Canada post is in there.  It is a fixed shipping price where you can put prices for different regions .  The shipping calculator is there to help you figure out what your costs may be

​Thank you for the reply.  I have managed to preview the listing without adding a fixed shipping price, but at the top of the ad it says "Free Shipping available for this item to your area".  Does this mean if I list, it is for free shipping?

​Thank you for the reply.  I have managed to preview the listing without adding a fixed shipping price, but at the top of the ad it says "Free Shipping available for this item to your area".  Does this mean if I list, it is for free shipping?

​And now it has listed without me selecting list and it says free shipping.  I do not see where I can take the listing down.  Is this possible, since I do not want to offer free shipping?

​And now it has listed without me selecting list and it says free shipping.  I do not see where I can take the listing down.  Is this possible, since I do not want to offer free shipping?

Ok apologies for the panic there, I have figured out how to edit it, it's actually quite easy.

I am still unable to list with the shipping calculator however.

Maybe I need to clear some cookies or something?  Just took a photo of the screen and was trying to attach it, but now I can't upload a 1MB photo to this thread, it keeps saying "You are only allowed to upload 4.88 MB"... edit... now I got it. Thx.

​Ok, i see they are links on the wordpress blog template.  I will check them out and get them updated.  You are not seeing this on the main store site though. Those links are still working for me, even if they are not exactly the same as on the main site.  Each link took me to the right place.

Edited by Jeff Mack

Still an issue with firefox.  I just went to www.brickclassifieds.com, logged in, tried to click "My Store" and it took me back to the same www.brickclassifieds.com/blog/brick-classifieds-want-ads/

I cannot access my store using firefox.  When I use explorer, no problem at all.

​A few adjustments were made on this today, let me know if you are still having the issue

---------------------------

On a different note, as I mentioned early last month, starting today, June 1st, we are now starting with the 2% fee on sold items.  This gets taken out automatically at the time of purchase.  So for example, if someone buys something for $100, a buyer will see that $98 is going to the vendor and $2 is going to Brick Classifieds.  There will be no monthly invoice statements from us.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...