76042 - SHIELD Helicarrier

KShine

Are we going to get a quick flip out of this here? With Age of Ultron out in a few months the demand for this will only increase, not that it isn`t huge already. Thinking about ordering, I`m split down the middle though, 50/50, not sure if now is the time to buy. I can wait to purchase my personal copy, but if there is margin enough for a flip of $50+ bucks, I`m in, if not, then I`m staying out for the time being. Thoughts?

Are we going to get a quick flip out of this here? With Age of Ultron out in a few months the demand for this will only increase, not that it isn`t huge already. Thinking about ordering, I`m split down the middle though, 50/50, not sure if now is the time to buy. I can wait to purchase my personal copy, but if there is margin enough for a flip of $50+ bucks, I`m in, if not, then I`m staying out for the time being. Thoughts?

based on current and past week of eBay pre-orders 50 is being generous. If u can get tax free and want Vip points and make about ten bucks that is realistic.

Unless u have repeat buyers and connections outside the US like a few here have that u can ship a few to for a profit of 30-50 each.

• Like 1

based on current and past week of eBay pre-orders 50 is being generous. If u can get tax free and want Vip points and make about ten bucks that is realistic.

Unless u have repeat buyers and connections outside the US like a few here have that u can ship a few to for a profit of 30-50 each.

Ya that`s the thing, it`s probably not worth it for me. I`m looking at $420 a piece, minus $20 in VIP, $400 each. For me $10, $20, $30 is not worth it, that`s with VIP points in mind. Now, if it`s available for x2 VIP, that`s a different story, $40 back is more realistic and you can work it into the numbers. I`m a smaller flipper compared to many of you guys though, so if some of you can make it work, that`s awesome, do it. Don`t know if I can join in though haha  :cheese:

Ya that`s the thing, it`s probably not worth it for me. I`m looking at $420 a piece, minus $20 in VIP, $400 each. For me $10, $20, $30 is not worth it, that`s with VIP points in mind. Now, if it`s available for x2 VIP, that`s a different story, $40 back is more realistic and you can work it into the numbers. I`m a smaller flipper compared to many of you guys though, so if some of you can make it work, that`s awesome, do it. Don`t know if I can join in though haha :cheese:

That's awsome do it? Well I guess I now know you are not one of the 650 people who posted reviews on zelda 3ds xl on Amazon. :)

That's awsome do it? Well I guess I now know you are not one of the 650 people who posted reviews on zelda 3ds xl on Amazon. :)

Any legit opportuntiy top make money is awesome in my book haha. Key word being "legit". And no, no I was not. I know absolutely nothing about Zelda, other than this, it is old, it is very popular, and it resembles the forestmen Lego sets from the 80s/90s  :derisive:

VIP today, shipping immediately, all others 3/1 according to speaking w them today.

Shipping immediately once you can place the order?  It is still not showing up for ordering yet.

They said my order went to the reject bin and would be sorted out.

I somewhat seemed to think the person I thought with thought my order would be placed and I would not need to re order.

Any other opinions?