Upcoming Announcement from LEGO...

On a serious note, don't you guys see the obvious? It's the new base plate in gray color!

Just as they say, it's big, 32x32. Its gray, and look just like those gray plates in the pics.

On another serious note, I hope it will not be the re-release of the Millenium Falcon, even though I had once wanted that to happen since I don't have any. But a re-release of the biggest, most expensive, most talked about set, would be bad for ALL other sets in the aftermarket.

Edited by legone

Does not reveal anything interesting though. Well, maybe Batman-related modular?

My son wants a Wayne Manor really bad.  Well, he calls it Bruce Wayne's mansion.  I thought about building something for him.

Maybe the Bat Signal from TRU will go on top of the Gotham City Police "Detective Agency" modular.

My son wants a Wayne Manor really bad. Well, he calls it Bruce Wayne's mansion. I thought about building something for him.

Maybe the Bat Signal from TRU will go on top of the Gotham City Police "Detective Agency" modular.

Add the Batcave underneath the Wayne Mansion for completeness :) Or build the Mansion on top of a hill and the Batcave at the base of the hill ;)

• Like 1