Upcoming Announcement from LEGO...

I think Brickfan is right. I would love to see classic space, but there are so many leaks about upcoming product lines seems hard to imagine a new line could stay under the radar. Ideas results seem likely. 

Related to the Ideas projects - is The Big Bang Theory well known outside of the US? Seems unlikely they do something like that if it is only known in the US.

For a left-field guess, it's probably some sort of new TV show or something. A classic space cartoon with eventual product line would be awesome, I will say!

Maybe it is the new huge 7,000 piece UCS MF remake. :)

Fingers crossed!

Though I did just buy a used one... TLC will release new UCS MF  just to screw with me...

They would probably make a reference to star wars, if this was star wars...

Maybe they plan to announce new/returrning 2015 themes?

Edited by No More Monkeys

Fingers crossed!

Though I did just buy a used one... TLC will release new UCS MF  just to screw with me...

I have the opportunity to buy close by in person a brand new almost mint condition 10179 UCS MF never opened for $2,500.

I just can't bring myself to do it.

Though I guess if I flip it quick I could sell for $4,000 on ebay.  I want to buy one for me.

I take risks in this as we all do I just do not think I want to take a major single item tank risk like this one.

Maybe it is the new huge 7,000 piece UCS MF remake. :)

Am i the only one who fears a remake of the MF? If Lego starts remaking classic sets, that will be the beginning of the end. The 10179 is iconic as is and doesn't need a brother wether it is smaller or bigger. I for one might step outta this game if they start remaking. Whats next, Caf

Edited by hendrikdejager
  • Like 1

I have the opportunity to buy close by in person a brand new almost mint condition 10179 UCS MF never opened for $2,500.

I just can't bring myself to do it.

Though I guess if I flip it quick I could sell for $4,000 on ebay.  I want to buy one for me.

I take risks in this as we all do I just do not think I want to take a major single item tank risk like this one.

Remember... the old one will always remain scarce. So if there comes a new one and the old one will drop in value significantly I will buy the old one.

Am i the only one who fears a remake of the MF? If Lego starts remaking classic sets, that will be the beginning of the end. The 10179 is iconic as is and doesn't need a brother wether it is smaller or bigger. I for one might step outta this game if they start remaking. Whats next, Caf