Upcoming Announcement from LEGO...

I could bet my kidney that it will be the next Ideas set.

Edit: Also spacemen theme is unlikely because it would be a regular series so we would have already heard a rumour about it if it was true. It is most likely a standalone set.

You're on. Gimme that kidney, I got some potential black market contact for that stuff :D

Stupid question. But why relaunch Bionicle if Hero Factory is there?

Edited by Neosphinx

It is indeed Bionicle... what a bummer. Huge screw up on Lego's side to leave the name in the file, someone is gonna get fired :pleasantry:  

Are you sure ?

I only see "Photoshop 3.08" and "PROFILE" inside the file.

The only thing I could have found that looks a little like "Bionicle" is "BNkL"...

mozill10.jpg

I hope it's not a space city set... I've not sold my 3368 space centers yet !

As I said before it will probably be disappointing news :-P

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-announcement-accidentally-revealed-spoilers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LegoEverlasting-LegoReviewsNews+%28The+Brick+Fan+-+LEGO+Reviews+%26+News%29

if you click on the google+ link and there on the fotodetails you will see the filename: Bionicle-4-new.jpg20140915-4177-5fuc51.jpg

But who knows... maybe that's just a wrong filename so that nobody suspects the real deal... the HUUUUGE thing they will be revealing... the Life Size Death Star.

• Like 1

I'm sticking to my original guess about the classic space theme.  Lots of people have said "we would have heard rumors about it by now!"

My answer to this is that LEGO kept the Exo-suit hidden for as long as needed.

Also, look at the new colors added to the second count-down image.  Blue and gold.  No Bionicle pieces.

• Like 1

I'm sticking to my original guess about the classic space theme.  Lots of people have said "we would have heard rumors about it by now!"

My answer to this is that LEGO kept the Exo-suit hidden for as long as needed.

Also, look at the new colors added to the second count-down image.  Blue and gold.  No Bionicle pieces.

I hope your right that would be awesome!

Hmmm afterthoughts for me the colors remind me TV testcard. Not the right order though.

Color_20digital_281_29_1_.jpg

And the "4-3-2-1", the countdown before a movie.

Add the space brick, and here you have an annoucement for Lego the Movie 2 (spaceship!), or maybe Ninjago the Movie. Or a bionicle TV serie, why not afterall.

Edited by biniou