Upcoming Announcement from LEGO...

Guest TabbyBoy

Lego have managed to cut production costs by half and all sets will now be reduced by 50% on 01OCT and beyond to screw up the current aftermarket. Either that or they will not allow eBay listings above RRP. BTW... the new 70179 looks awesome!

Could it be a new TV cartoon program based on the spacemen, and of course with that comes with the new space-theme sets.

Not sure when is the last time Lego offer those classic spacemans,white (classic promo) or green (EXO) in a set while if they were to relaunch this theme, the exo and the classic spaceman promo seems like a good indicator.

Guest eightbrick

99% likely to be official announcement of Bionicle. If you open the image in google plus it's titled "bionicle 4" (credit to the folks over at EB for finding this). '>

The six colors for the six toa most likely.

Edited by eightbrick

99% likely to be official announcement of Bionicle. If you open the image in google plus it's titled "bionicle 4" (credit to the folks over at EB for finding this). '>

The six colors for the six toa most likely.

That's a pretty solid point, someone on brickset comments was saying that the colors are all the classic space men colors released up to date and also the satellite in the background to present classic space, but you reason sounds pretty good!

Now is this announcement going to have an impact on all fans or just mediocre fans that just follow lego on FB and Instagram. this could be a Huge announcement toward kids of having minecraft lego sets while on the other hand it's not so huge to us AFOLs because we already know. Things seem to get leaked one way or another, but if they pull it off like they did with the exo suit and throw everyone off on how big of an announcement it is, then hats off to lego because it's hard to keep Huge things secret in this day and age of technology.

It has to be Bionicle look at the file name on google + for the graphic.

If so, I am disappointed but that is ok.

At least I got my tumbler with spaceman & chima in tonight shipped from LEGO Shop at Home.

NMM I did think you were Internet CEO or at least I always look up to you for the latest advice in catching things on the internet for all things Lego. 

I could not from my iPad but I PDF'd the whole thing on my mac and have a local PDF to refer to.

I have a feeling, considering the title of the image, that the announcement will actually be Bionicle - but considering the background, I think that LEGO will be announcing the return of Bionicle as a theme, but I think that there will also be a TV show to go with it.

Honestly, I'm extremely disappointed if it has anything to do with Bionicle.  I've never liked the theme, and don't enjoy clicking a bunch of ball joints together.

Edited by Noodlenut