75056 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2014

Darth_Raichu

ebay news isn't as cheery.  Lowest as of now BIN is $55 and lots sitting around the $57 mark.  But still early.  I should look into selling on amazon one of these days, feels like ebay is becoming the kmart of the reselling scum QFLL community.

Ebay is always a little lower than amz. It's cheaper to sell there though, esp if your a powerseller. 

I hit 5 stores this morning - not one star wars advent in stock.

Galorco is at 827 units in his inventory at $68.99.   Believe it was 900 last night.

He also seems to be wisely upping it as he sells.

same here TRU at Northpoint had 20 on the shelf about 5:30 yesterday and all were gone this morning.  I bought 5 more with the coupon.   Few targets I went to were also sold out.

Ebay is getting there also, just sold 3 at $60 from when I had the listing up 2-3 months ago.

The way it is tracking I would not sell any until this weekend.

Never know when a shipment shows up from the factory of course but the price is moving well.

I've raised it from $59.95 to $79.95.  That should slow it for a bit or I will be happy if it sells for that.

What do you have to lose?

Money, but that has never stopped me before.  VBG.

Did my good deed for the season. Went by a couple of local TRU to check their stock on 75056. One was all out, the other had 1 hidden behind a Super Heroes sets. Saw a mother looking in the spot where the kept the calendars, she walked away. I picked it up, placed it on the shelf when I knew she was looking and walked away. Walked around the corner, turned around, and watched her quickly pick it up and rush to the counter. Hopefully me passing on this one, will translate to me selling my stock for profit.

What??? You could have sold her that in the parking lot for $75  :sarcastic:

Craziest thing... my wife was just at the TRU looking for any 75056 left.  She didn't see any at first, and then some weirdo dug one out from hiding at put it back on the shelf where it was supposed to be.  She snapped it up, posted it on ebay, and flipped it for $65 before she left the store.  ;)

• Like 6

Did my good deed for the season. Went by a couple of local TRU to check their stock on 75056. One was all out, the other had 1 hidden behind a Super Heroes sets. Saw a mother looking in the spot where the kept the calendars, she walked away. I picked it up, placed it on the shelf when I knew she was looking and walked away. Walked around the corner, turned around, and watched her quickly pick it up and rush to the counter. Hopefully me passing on this one, will translate to me selling my stock for profit.

better yet, shouldve hand deliver it to her and say merry xmas!

• Like 1