10225 - UCS: R2-D2

Ed Mack

2 minutes ago, legomark3 said:

Might just have to clear  him out now, could use the funds to get almost 2 slave 1's and keep one for myself to build over the holidays :)

The law of diminishing returns would suggest you are better off sticking with R2. At least wait and see how SC performs.

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, allen9917 said:

Haven't followed the price for this one for quite a while but isn't it going backward? according to camel x3 it is.

Copy and paste for pretty much any other 2014 exclusive. Remember, months ending in -er and -ary are sleeper months for large exclusives, as is the spring and summer.

10225 should appreciate more than usual if R2 makes an appearance in Rogue 1 and then with his Ep8 role.

only downside in my opinion is pics of 10225 don't really do it justice.  It looks far better in-person and is a cool build.  Once it's built, it displays nicely and might be CEO office worthy :)

Nevertheless, not looking good in pics hurt big-time as that's what people see when we list these for sale...  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Val-E said:

Mini-me scale?

BB8 is roughly half the size of R2 so I'm just hoping with a little over half the pieces of 10225, it will look in scale with each other. Rumor is the BB8 set will have 1,106 pieces. Crossing my fingers they're in scale.

starwars_droids_1920x1080.jpg

Edited by oneknightr

• 5 weeks later...