Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

Don't overthink this set.  It's a winner.  Batman is always a winner.  They need to move inventory for other big boxed sets.  This set will be completely irrelevant in the Batman movie LEGO set world in a few months and they need them gone.  People will miss it when it's gone.

• Like 3

Don't overthink this set.  It's a winner.  Batman is always a winner.  They need to move inventory for other big boxed sets.  This set will be completely irrelevant in the Batman movie LEGO set world in a few months and they need them gone.  People will miss it when it's gone.

How many times do people like us need to tell folks about this set's potential?

22 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

I think this has to be rephrased in cryptic format to trigger the buying fenzy of the horde. =)

Went To Lego at Tysons Corner Va, Got 4 Tumblers they had about 20 of them, I wanted 5 but only 4 were mint near perfect boxes, and I used by VIP Point for a Slave 1 for $148  i will get one more Tumbler which will make 30, and now I have 10 Slave 1, will have 20-25 by end of next year. So if you don't have any Tumblers yet or only a few if you have the room and money don't regret getting more.   Ed

168iq2s.jpg

21m595e.jpg

aaam1k.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, emazers said:

Went To Lego at Tysons Corner Va, Got 4 Tumblers they had about 20 of them, I wanted 5 but only 4 were mint near perfect boxes, and I used by VIP Point for a Slave 1 for $148  i will get one more Tumbler which will make 30, and now I have 10 Slave 1, will have 20-25 by end of next year. So if you don't have any Tumblers yet or only a few if you have the room and money don't regret getting more.   Ed

Grrrrr.

55 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

36 minutes ago, znjndmawn said:

I think this has to be rephrased in cryptic format to trigger the buying fenzy of the horde. =)

znj, great point. i'll do my best Ed Mack cryptic post impression.

"Some sets will win, some will lose. Some were born to avoid the blues. Oh, the Batman franchise never ends. It goes on and on and on and on. Tumblers driving in the twilight before the frantic chase resumes since remembered it was but alas, no more. "

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, emazers said:

all i'm saying about my tumbler stash is that i have more 76023s than wives.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ed Mack said:

Spoiler Alert!

59 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

znj, great point. i'll do my best Ed Mack cryptic post impression.

"Some sets will win, some will lose. Some were born to avoid the blues. Oh, the Batman franchise never ends. It goes on and on and on and on. Tumblers driving in the twilight before the frantic chase resumes since remembered it was but alas, no more. "

The Bat will make your wallet fat....

• Like 8

1 hour ago, emazers said:

168iq2s.jpg

21m595e.jpg

aaam1k.jpg

I get dirty looks and "nope" from Lego Employees for anymore than 2 copies of the expensive kits. /:  

Nice job.