Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

On 4/26/2018 at 5:52 AM, Ted said:

Still waiting on the forum app to work after the update. Tapatalk support seems to be taking a while.

Any idea tentatively when it will be back?

Is it working on Android... Doesn't seem to be working on iOS?

I was having trouble logging in and had to go to the website to post- really annoying. Glad to see that it is working again.

Woohoo!
Same here.
Just wanted to confirm that I was NOT the guy who got arrested. I was unable to log in too.
Sure some of you were suspicious

1 hour ago, cobrakai said:

I've tried searching the site, but can't find the information about blocking e-mail notifications from "Max Profit."  Can someone give me a hint on how to do this?

I've never used notifications for anything, works great.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stuco191 said:

Since the app has updated I haven’t been getting any notifications on iOS. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

I had to submit a new build to the app store that included new certificates.   Hopefully they will approve it quickly

• Like 1

The new build of the iOS app is live and I am seeing push notifications. The app has been updated all around and looks pretty nice.  They finally have put some work into it.  I have pushed the Android build as well.  Just waiting for it to update on Google Play.  Should be available sometime today.  I don't really have a current Android device to test with so any feedback would be appreciated.

• Like 1

The new build of the iOS app is live and I am seeing push notifications. The app has been updated all around and looks pretty nice.  They finally have put some work into it.  I have pushed the Android build as well.  Just waiting for it to update on Google Play.  Should be available sometime today.  I don't really have a current Android device to test with so any feedback would be appreciated.

Got the new iOS app. Looks really slick!

• 4 months later...