gregpj

think it is a new improved replacement for the death star

made out of a planet

they call it the star killer base

then you can say it is not a rebel base

it is not made out of old fallen over at at as we heard

and it will be the ucs set this Christmas

that is my prediction based on all this and I will probably be incorrect

then lego decided to pump out another 20 million bucks of the old death star to the investment community and will retire it right before the new one is released

I do have to say jaisonline you have your Star Wars information down quite impressed sir thank you for the posts

My thoughts exactly. It ties with all the rumors.

UCS set coming about an Ice Planet.....Check 

New "Death Star" set coming, like the old but totally different.....Check.

Now we just need someone in the film to say, "That's no space station,,,,,,,it's a moon".

• Like 2

Well...it wouldn't be a discussion the Internet if we didn't all jump to conclusions and hate it before the movie is out.

It has nothing to do with hate.  Just that I don't expect much of an explanation from the movie.  They never explain in the first film how the Deah Star got from point A to B.  But we assumed that because it was a man-made "moon" that it had thrusters of some sort to propel it around the galaxy.  The explanation for why a planet has a giant laser gun sticking out of it will be a little more far fetched. 

well apparently I know of at least one person that did

tell us o master of blocks what do you see

A thorough analysis indicates support beams holding back a wall, which separates the planet material from the man made structure...almost like a dam.  Also, a haze is seen around the perimeter of the "round thing,"  possibly indicating an atmosphere.  It is also possible this weapon harnesses the inner core of the planet, thus the red/orange hue.  I also do not see any lights on the rest of the "round thing," besides the ones near the main gun structure, so maybe it's built on just a small portion of a small planet.  The surface also has haphazard formations indicating possible mountains or rough terrain.  How's that?  LOL

88723.jpg

Edited by Ed Mack
  • Like 2

A thorough analysis indicates support beams holding back a wall, which separates the planet material from the man made structure...almost like a dam.  Also, a haze is seen around the perimeter of the "round thing,"  possibly indicating an atmosphere.  It is also possible this weapon harnesses the inner core of the planet, thus the red/orange hue.  I also do not see any lights on the rest of the "round thing," besides the ones near the main gun structure, so maybe it's built on just a small portion of a small planet.  The surface also has haphazard formations indicating possible mountains or rough terrain.  How's that?  LOL

1. excellent

2. speechless

3. I feel like I have just listened to an audio book by David McCullough

thank you !

There's a trench and exhaust port on there somewhere.

• Like 1

Don't forget the black and yellow "chevron-like stickers" on those giant retaining walls which implies that the "weapon" may extend outward from within the planet (which will take forever to deploy giving the attacking force plenty of time to form a plan). Or it's a giant spacecraft that docks within the planet's core.

It has nothing to do with hate.  Just that I don't expect much of an explanation from the movie.  They never explain in the first film how the Deah Star got from point A to B.  But we assumed that because it was a man-made "moon" that it had thrusters of some sort to propel it around the galaxy.  The explanation for why a planet has a giant laser gun sticking out of it will be a little more far fetched. 

Just wait, the "planet" will probably turn out to be a floating orb like those from Phantasm but the size of BB-8. Poster components aren't to scale, heh.

Ed nailed it, it all makes sense now! The core of the planet is a giant ball of the crystals used to create the lightsaber blades! That isn't a cannon hole, it's a lightsaber blade hole! Think about it, it only makes sense! Lightsabers are stronger than blasters, so the next step in progression of upgrading a planet sized weapon with a massive blaster is a planet sized weapon with a massive lightsaber! It will be the most unstoppable thing ever in the history of ever! Just mowing down multiple rebel flagships with a single swipe all like voom vroom woosh! Mind freakin' blown!!

There's a trench and exhaust port on there somewhere.

there is a blue hue that envelops the entire globe, hence not possible to even fly near it without permission. This sets up a plot to infiltrate the starkiller base to either destroy it from within or deactivate the shield.