10244 - Fairground Mixer

Wazzapova

Put some snow on there and it will fit right in with the Winter Village. Haha. Well we obviously were not going to get something like a roller coaster or a very large thrill ride to start with but the mixer was a good choice I think. It could have been worse like a Helter Skelter which is basically just a glorified slide. Overall, the whole set was clearly well planned with the way how everything packs in the way it does. Anyway it is nice to see a set with so many kids running around. Oh and a guy about to hurl. :bad:

Now I wonder how many posts it will take before the haters come marching in....

I'd rather remove the snow from the WV Market so the merry go round and stalls can be part of the carnival :D

Awesome set.  Obviously there were a lot of thoughts put into it

The mixer is cool, I don't understand at first sight how the seats can turn, designers don't stop to amaze me.

But I'm not still fond of this set, it seems very playable, nice... but there are not enough decorations.

And because it's the first set, I expected a big sign with "carnival" printed on it.

Guest TabbyBoy

Sorry to go off topic but, I was more interested in the Mini Cooper meaning that the VW Camper could finally be on the way out. However, the 10244 does look good value with its high piece count even at UK prices. But, I'm years away from stockpiling any.

Possibly the first of a new theme of carnival rides that pack away to Lego vehicles? This will be a slam dunk investment winner in time. The more I see it, the more I like it.

I have to believe this is the May 15 VIP offering.

I assume this will be categorized under the "Exclusive" moniker?

Possibly the first of a new theme of carnival rides that pack away to Lego vehicles? This will be a slam dunk investment winner in time. The more I see it, the more I like it.

I have to believe this is the May 15 VIP offering.

I love it. I too think this could be the first of a whole line of "Fairground" sets. If that is the case I'm even more excited. Although my wife already pointed out that it should have lights. Every carnival has flashing lights. It would be great if they could make a "Carnival Accessory Kit" or something which included a kit to add lights. I guess I will just do what we do with our winter village and add a strand of tiny LED lights.

• Like 1