10244 - Fairground Mixer

Wazzapova

Hi Brickpickers! What's this I hear about a Creator set called Carnival coming out later this year? Do you think it is going to have a motorized ride just like the Grand Carousel? I am going to be first in line for this set regardless of what it has! Please give comments! Thanks!

• Like 1

I'm thinking it will be (given the teaser info we've seen):

1 powered thrill/dizzy ride (like a Scrambler, Pirate Ship, Swinger, etc.)

1 ticket booth

2 games of skill (shoot out, hook the fish, etc.)

A new clown, juggler, ticket counter person, two boys, two girls, sick rider, one male adult, one female adult, two skill game attendants)

That sounds like a carnival to me!

How is that morbid? There's been a lot of educational chatter today. Maybe there are other definitions of morbid I'm not aware of.

Haha, accident on my part! I read that as heads stuck on the top of baseball bats, and thought it was a bit morbid. I can see where the confusion came from, sorry on my part.

• 2 weeks later...

Put some snow on there and it will fit right in with the Winter Village. Haha. Well we obviously were not going to get something like a roller coaster or a very large thrill ride to start with but the mixer was a good choice I think. It could have been worse like a Helter Skelter which is basically just a glorified slide. Overall, the whole set was clearly well planned with the way how everything packs in the way it does. Anyway it is nice to see a set with so many kids running around. Oh and a guy about to hurl. :bad:

Now I wonder how many posts it will take before the haters come marching in....

• Like 1