71004 - Minifigures - The LEGO Movie

spener90

The LEGO Movie  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from this series?

• Calamity Drone
    • Gail the Construction Worker
    • Abraham Lincoln
    • Larry the Barista
    • Panda Guy
    • Velma Staplebot
    • William Shakespeare
    • Taco Tuesday Guy
    • "Where are my pants?" Guy
    • Wiley Fusebot
    • President Business
    • Wild West Wyldstyle
    • Hard Hat Emmet
    • Scribble-Face Bad Cop
    • Mrs. Scratchen-post
    • Marsha - Queen of the Mermaids
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from this series?

• Calamity Drone
    • Gail the Construction Worker
    • Abraham Lincoln
    • Larry the Barista
    • Panda Guy
    • Velma Staplebot
    • William Shakespeare
    • Taco Tuesday Guy
    • "Where are my pants?" Guy
    • Wiley Fusebot
    • President Business
    • Wild West Wyldestyle
    • Hard Hat Emmet
    • Scribble-Face Bad Cop
    • Mrs. Scratchen-Post
    • Marsha - Queen of the Mermaids
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate this series?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

I grabbed half this series for myself and my daughter. Some of the hairs in this series are great to help de-clone her Friends minidolls. Beehive hair especially goes great on the Cafe waitress, and the blonde hair with the little hat is fantastic.

Also I got an extra Abe Lincoln purely to exacto knife the beard away from that amazingly epic top hat. I was quite miffed they made it one piece with the beard.

I grabbed half this series for myself and my daughter. Some of the hairs in this series are great to help de-clone her Friends minidolls. Beehive hair especially goes great on the Cafe waitress, and the blonde hair with the little hat is fantastic.

That's great! The little hat w/ blonde hair has a nice harajuku/gothic lolita vibe to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I parted out a cloud cuckoo palace last night and all 5 minifigs went in a few hours on eBay with the Kitty (exclusive to this set) getting $15 and the rest going for $10. This from a set readily available for $16 at walmart. I am new to this used to SW sets where you get 5 figs in a $100 set. Think I will be picking up more of these as the figs are hot on eBay worth it for over triple your money IMO.

I parted out a cloud cuckoo palace last night and all 5 minifigs went in a few hours on eBay with the Kitty (exclusive to this set) getting $15 and the rest going for $10. This from a set readily available for $16 at walmart. I am new to this used to SW sets where you get 5 figs in a $100 set. Think I will be picking up more of these as the figs are hot on eBay worth it for over triple your money IMO.

The cloud cuckoo palace is hard to find in my area.

All of my local Wally World's are sold out, TRU's sold out, and a couple of Target's have a few around. Very hard to find around here! Everyone is cuckoo for cuckoo right now. Ride the wave!

BN has them but coupon does not work online so $20 each.  Try the walmart mobile site picked up a few last night for $15.97

• 2 weeks later...

Are they done? It`s seems unlikely given the (barely) 2 month availability, but as of Feb 24, they have sold out! Clearly people responded very well in terms of sales to the Lego Movie, as I don`t recall any other series figures getting this status online this quickly. Likely they will come back, but what are your thoughts? 

http://shop.lego.com/en-CA/LEGO-Minifigures-The-LEGO-Movie-Series-71004?_requestid=10776482

If they are gone, I`m going to my nearest store and cleaning them out  :shifty:

If I had to guess, they're going to keep pumping these out as much as they can.

I know Lego Movie is different than the regular CMF series, but I've never seen LEGO Shop at Home bring back minifigures after showing sold out.  When they were gone, they were gone.  There are still some around here, I may have to grab some that I want for doubles if they are clearing out this fast. 

I know Lego Movie is different than the regular CMF series, but I've never seen LEGO Shop at Home bring back minifigures after showing sold out.  When they were gone, they were gone.  There are still some around here, I may have to grab some that I want for doubles if they are clearing out this fast. 

That`s what I was thinking as well. But 2 months is too soon, isn`t it? Seems like Lego would want to keep these available and make more money, at least for another few months. The movie has barely been out 2 weeks! Weird, but who knows, they may pop back up online. Figured it was worth a least mentioning in case anyone wants to grab any for themselves or doubles/to sell etc. 

They aren't done. These will be back in before too long I'd imagine.

I know Lego Movie is different than the regular CMF series, but I've never seen S@H bring back minifigures after showing sold out.  When they were gone, they were gone.  There are still some around here, I may have to grab some that I want for doubles if they are clearing out this fast.

Series 9 last year sold out by March and then came back for availability some weeks later. I remember it clearly because the page already had the "Retiring Soon" tag as well to go with the "Sold Out" status.

A few of my targets are completely wiped out.

I wasn't surprised to see them sold out at my Target but now the end cap for them is gone and replaced by some action figure blister packs. Dang, unless they moved the display case elsewhere in the store and I just don't know then I have a feeling the Minifigures won't be making a comeback for me unless Walmart decides to carry some for no good reason. :(

I wasn't surprised to see them sold out at my Target but now the end cap for them is gone and replaced by some action figure blister packs. Dang, unless they moved the display case elsewhere in the store and I just don't know then I have a feeling the Minifigures won't be making a comeback for me unless Walmart decides to carry some for no good reason. :(

I hate my walmart. No minifigs or polybags. The one 45 mins away has them though....