71004 - Minifigures - The LEGO Movie

spener90

The LEGO Movie  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from this series?

• Calamity Drone
    • Gail the Construction Worker
    • Abraham Lincoln
    • Larry the Barista
    • Panda Guy
    • Velma Staplebot
    • William Shakespeare
    • Taco Tuesday Guy
    • "Where are my pants?" Guy
    • Wiley Fusebot
    • President Business
    • Wild West Wyldstyle
    • Hard Hat Emmet
    • Scribble-Face Bad Cop
    • Mrs. Scratchen-post
    • Marsha - Queen of the Mermaids
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from this series?

• Calamity Drone
    • Gail the Construction Worker
    • Abraham Lincoln
    • Larry the Barista
    • Panda Guy
    • Velma Staplebot
    • William Shakespeare
    • Taco Tuesday Guy
    • "Where are my pants?" Guy
    • Wiley Fusebot
    • President Business
    • Wild West Wyldestyle
    • Hard Hat Emmet
    • Scribble-Face Bad Cop
    • Mrs. Scratchen-Post
    • Marsha - Queen of the Mermaids
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate this series?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

I honestly don't know about this one. The whole lineup just seems so haphazardly thrown together. I do like Lincoln and Shakespeare as I was hoping to see them somewhere actually along with Michelangelo (the artist) but I don't know about the rest really. I do the like the mermaid with her blue hair, I always have been a fan robots so I like those as well, and Wyldstyle's outfit is cute, but Taco Tuesday Guy and "Where's my Pants" Guy?! Are you freakin' serious?! With three of those being western styled, I don't think we will be seeing anything similarly themed be released as a set for the film.

First off, here is what this series box will appear as.

10693272906_68be01aed0_o.jpg

And here is a close-up for all the characters from The Brick Fan.

10696423924_fd9a51eb35_o.jpg

Now I have to ask, has anyone else noticed the fact this series does not say "Series 12" anywhere on the box?

It just says "The Lego Movie" right square in the middle so is this really Series 12 at all or just a side line same as Olympic Team GB was?

Guest eightbrick

A barista! How wonderful for my Starbucks build.  I can see myself buying 20 of them just for the cups.  

My thoughts exactly! A bit to classy for a Tim Hortons though hahaha...

Can't say I'm overly impressed with this group of minifigs. Like someone already said, it seems rather thrown together. And many of them seem similar or identical to past minifigs (policeman, mermaid, lady with the cat, etc.). Taco guy's probably my fave, just because he'smunlike any minifigs I already have. Maybe this is just a "special" release to go with the movie, and there will be an official series 12 yet to come. One can only hope. :)

A barista! How wonderful for my Starbucks build.  I can see myself buying 20 of them just for the cups.

Definately. Probably the only one I will buy some extras for myself I think.

My thoughts exactly! A bit to classy for a Tim Hortons though hahaha...

I had to look that up cause I had no idea what you were talking about but that makes sense seeing how I don't live up your way.

TimHortonsMoncton.JPG

Can't say I'm overly impressed with this group of minifigs. Like someone already said, it seems rather thrown together. And many of them seem similar or identical to past minifigs (policeman, mermaid, lady with the cat, etc.). Taco guy's probably my fave, just because he'smunlike any minifigs I already have. Maybe this is just a "special" release to go with the movie, and there will be an official series 12 yet to come. One can only hope. :)

It might just be a odd game of semantics but it just does not seem right for the box let alone the packets to not state "Series 12" anywhere at all if that is what they are. I personally would be easily inclined to think this is a special release where it is part of the line but not directly involved. While I do like the characters separately, all of them together as a bunch just seem so mixmatched. That may sound strange compared to the variety in previous series' but they do to me. A couple of them could go in line of a typical series but the whole thing truly does feel like just a bunch of movie characters stuck together for the heck of it. These minifigures may be original for the film but not as a series.

It might just be a odd game of semantics but it just does not seem right for the box let alone the packets to not state "Series 12" anywhere at all if that is what they are. I personally would be easily inclined to think this is a special release where it is part of the line but not directly involved. While I do like the characters separately, all of them together as a bunch just seem so mixmatched. That may sound strange compared to the variety in previous series' but they do to me. A couple of them could go in line of a typical series but the whole thing truly does feel like just a bunch of movie characters stuck together for the heck of it. These minifigures may be original for the film but not as a series.

Now that you mention it, I don't see any "Series 12" labels anywhere.  This means that we still have Series 12 to be looking for! :hyper: That would make sense though, considering that minifigures have always been best sellers on lego.com.

Now that you mention it, I don't see any "Series 12" labels anywhere.  This means that we still have Series 12 to be looking for! :hyper: That would make sense though, considering that minifigures have always been best sellers on lego.com.

How about the rest of guy in the LEGO movie? I still want the Micheal Angelo minifiggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Whitefang just posted his review of the Lego Movie Series Minifigures.

10926648396_3ece2cee4e_c.jpg

2 Calamity Drones
6 President Business(s)
6 Hard Hat Emmet(s)
4 Wild West Wyldstyle(s)
4 Abraham Lincoln(s)
2 Mrs. Scratchen-Post(s)
6 Scribble-Face Bad Cops
2 William Shakespeare(s)
2 Gail the Construction Worker(s)
4 Larry the Barista(s)
2 Velma Staplebot(s)