My order status

Talk about a “Shelf Warmer” my Target UCS Hulkbuster arrived in an outer target shipping box with an inner Lego factory box. One side of the Lego box was filthy from 9/2022 TBD original run set. I had box 1 of 20 so the invoice was attached with 20 set stickers with a purge date of 3/2024 so I guess Target needed to get these out of their system. 

The actual set box is minty perfect will be interesting if this set ever makes it back above MSRP.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received two Coruscant Guard Gunships today from Macy's.  For those wondering how they ship, they shipped these two large sets together in a large poly mailer, ala Kohls.  Luckily there was only a few marks on the boxes.  I won't be ordering from Macy's again.

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, raindog said:

I received two Coruscant Guard Gunships today from Macy's.  For those wondering how they ship, they shipped these two large sets together in a large poly mailer, ala Kohls.  Luckily there was only a few marks on the boxes.  I won't be ordering from Macy's again.

8n6xjg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, mplsabdullah said:

Received my Mario block order from the  vipoutlet deal posted several days back on here. It was shipped from Walmart.  The shipping box is fone however the actual set box is smashed and ripped open on one side. 

20240503_224532.jpg

You may or may not know, but they typically sell returned or damaged items.   Good for a personal build or no box, sealed bags item to sell, but the advice to check the contents when you get the item is spot on. I’ve had good luck and only had to return one set. 

19 hours ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

You may or may not know, but they typically sell returned or damaged items.   Good for a personal build or no box, sealed bags item to sell, but the advice to check the contents when you get the item is spot on. I’ve had good luck and only had to return one set. 

Thank you for the information.  They really shouldn't have this in the description then: “BRAND NEW” retail ready condition and in original packaging.

On another note I received my lego order quickly by Thursday already however they didn't include the troop carrier.  Contacted them and thankfully a replacement has been shipped. 

Funny story about the 31136/31144 Parrot 

Placed a pickup for x3 of these at Target today for the sale (looking for the pink version obviously). I swing by but decide to shop first before doing the pickup. Went to the lego aisle and saw like... 10 of the blue parrot. I immediately thought that my 3 pick-ups would then of course be blue and was irked.

I went to pick them up, and nope, they handed me x3 pink ones.

So are blue and pink BOTH carried in Targets? 

4 hours ago, scatttcat said:

Funny story about the 31136/31144 Parrot 

Placed a pickup for x3 of these at Target today for the sale (looking for the pink version obviously). I swing by but decide to shop first before doing the pickup. Went to the lego aisle and saw like... 10 of the blue parrot. I immediately thought that my 3 pick-ups would then of course be blue and was irked.

I went to pick them up, and nope, they handed me x3 pink ones.

So are blue and pink BOTH carried in Targets? 

Blue is everywhere including Target, pink is only at Target, Legoland and Lego online. 
Exact same build just different color elements none are exclusive to the set. 

Received both of my SAH orders on Tuesday, and had a first happen.  I got the wrong items in my order.  Ordered a Ghost/Phantom Menace Bhdz/Cody Bhdz along with the GWPs and received instead the Ghost/2 Cody Bhdz/501st Battle Pack.  The CS agent was nice as always and is sending the proper Phantom Menace Bhdz set, but I'd never received the wrong order from Lego before.  Also ordered the UCS AT-AT, but they managed to get that monster correct.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

Received both of my SAH orders on Tuesday, and had a first happen.  I got the wrong items in my order.  Ordered a Ghost/Phantom Menace Bhdz/Cody Bhdz along with the GWPs and received instead the Ghost/2 Cody Bhdz/501st Battle Pack.  The CS agent was nice as always and is sending the proper Phantom Menace Bhdz set, but I'd never received the wrong order from Lego before.  Also ordered the UCS AT-AT, but they managed to get that monster correct.

Seems not to be a one off. There is a big thread on Reddit someone ordered a UCS AT-AT for the 4X VIP and got a Rivendell. 

I only did 2 orders and both arrived perfect with all of the GWPs and the extra coin. 

Edited by Pseudoty

1 minute ago, Pseudoty said:

Seems not to be a one off. There is a big thread on Reddit someone ordered a UCS AT-AT for the 4X VIP and got a Rivendell. 

They must have hired a bunch of the old TRU warehouse staff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2