Price Guide Update and Brickfolio Dataset Update

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, 5002941 Bionicle Promo pack is not in the db.

Pencil Pot 40154 is not in the database too

Both of these are now available.   Also before I get any questions, I have already begun the price guide update and it will be available sometime during the next few days, hopefully no later than Wednesday

• Like 3

Is the price for 75083 AT-DP correct? $28? I would buy so many at that price, but recent ebay sales are all in the high 30s low 40s.

Edit: I realize the prices are to be updated soon, but was that ever right? I would buy them ALL at $28.

Edited by mscheaf

Is the price for 75083 AT-DP correct? $28? I would buy so many at that price, but recent ebay sales are all in the high 30s low 40s.

Edit: I realize the prices are to be updated soon, but was that ever right? I would buy them ALL at $28.

i adjusted it, filtered out some non minifig and other issues.  It is reporting correctly now.

This is a belated question, but I am curious what the situation is with some older Batman sets.

Many show an incredibly steep decline in November and no substantial "recovery" since. I don't think I need to point out why the magnitude of the overall drop seems unlikely in this line, but I do wonder if values were artificially high prior to that point somehow, or if an unknown issue in November can be "fixed" to return them to where they "should" be.

It is difficult to guess what the case may be from my own eBay observations, which lead me to believe the true current value on many of these sets is somewhere in the middle (with significant variance) of pre- and post- November stats.

This is a belated question, but I am curious what the situation is with some older Batman sets.

Many show an incredibly steep decline in November and no substantial "recovery" since. I don't think I need to point out why the magnitude of the overall drop seems unlikely in this line, but I do wonder if values were artificially high prior to that point somehow, or if an unknown issue in November can be "fixed" to return them to where they "should" be.

It is difficult to guess what the case may be from my own eBay observations, which lead me to believe the true current value on many of these sets is somewhere in the middle (with significant variance) of pre- and post- November stats.

I see what you are saying.  I will just need to reprocess that theme a little later and it will straighten out.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Please update the mini figures series:

Simpsons series 2, series 14, 15, the Germany Soccer series, and the Disney series. None of these have prices and the Simpsons series 2 have been out for over a year. Also, please fix the Mixels. All sets have had a price in April and in May they show a value of $0.00, so something must have broke.

Please update this issue.

Thank you.