Price Guide Update and Brickfolio Dataset Update

I have several things with no current value.

Jeff, do you want a list of these, or do you usually wait for automated updates?  I haven't worried about it in the past, since they are usually sets released in the past few months.  Sometimes they are exclusives that don't register or update for some reason?

Some of my stuff is not loading on the main page but it is in the list of the collection.....

Everything is still in the database.  I still may have a few queries to look over etc.   If you hover over the last entry in the set count graph, you will probably see a greater number there than in the table at the top.  I will get this sorted later today.

2014-03-07_14-32-12.png

• Like 1

Hey Jeff,

Not sure if it's on your list and it certainly is very minor but the Least Valuable Set in the brickfolio sidebar links to your most valuable set. Label is right, link is wrong.

post-8090-0-50060600-1394225075.png

Aside from the missing values against some older sets which I'm getting too (10221 is an example), looking good!

Thanks,

Greg

EDIT: I take that back.. the only sets that seem to be "missing" are the ones that have not yet yielded a positive value in the "Performance" column. Not sue if that is by design, but the profit +/- label seems to suggest it might not be.

Jeff, for some reason my PM were not working so I will put this here for you.  So now the sets are right but the value number and graph are still wrong. Do you think the system just has to work through itself. Prior to the update I was at 819 sets and $xx,xxx give or take. Had i had a decline in value, the portfolio line would be descending rather than ascending. Thanks for your time. By the way I am an Investment Advisor /Certified Financial Planner. If you all need help as you develop more features etc. let me know. This has been a great resource and I am happy to help if I can.
Waddamon

Hey Jeff,

Not sure if it's on your list and it certainly is very minor but the Least Valuable Set in the brickfolio sidebar links to your most valuable set. Label is right, link is wrong.

attachicon.gifBrickfolio-LeastValuableSet.png

Aside from the missing values against some older sets which I'm getting too (10221 is an example), looking good!

Thanks,

Greg

EDIT: I take that back.. the only sets that seem to be "missing" are the ones that have not yet yielded a positive value in the "Performance" column. Not sue if that is by design, but the profit +/- label seems to suggest it might not be.

This is fixed...

Jeff, for some reason my PM were not working so I will put this here for you.  So now the sets are right but the value number and graph are still wrong. Do you think the system just has to work through itself. Prior to the update I was at 819 sets and $xx,xxx give or take. Had i had a decline in value, the portfolio line would be descending rather than ascending. Thanks for your time. By the way I am an Investment Advisor /Certified Financial Planner. If you all need help as you develop more features etc. let me know. This has been a great resource and I am happy to help if I can.

Waddamon

This should be good to go as well

So the valuation is still off on the main page. I think i know why when i go into entire collction view an ******/a is in the cagr or roi column for quite a few sets. It shows starting and current values but no % up or down. I expect this is an equation and 1 part of it is broken. Almost all of these sets like tower bridge were showing up before. A few of the new poly never do for a month or so due to lack of data. If worse comes to worse i can just delete the offending sets and reenter them.

I think he was saying everytime after an update all his currency preferences are set back to USD.

Exactly..... then i switch back to EURO and its ok until the next update then it goes back to USD again.

its no biggie really.... just letting you know

So the valuation is still off on the main page. I think i know why when i go into entire collction view an n/a is in the cagr or roi column for quite a few sets. It shows starting and current values but no % up or down. I expect this is an equation and 1 part of it is broken. Almost all of these sets like tower bridge were showing up before. A few of the new poly never do for a month or so due to lack of data. If worse comes to worse i can just delete the offending sets and reenter them.

Send me a PM of what you think the values should be on the main dashboard.  I am not talking about the individual sets.  I see what you mean there with the N/A  

Waddamon

We will take you up on your offer.  I think we will form some sort of Investment/Brickfolio Round Table to discuss improvements with the next Bricikfolio version.  Since my expertise is Nuclear Physics and not accounting and wealth management, we will seek help from professionals on the site that want to donate their time to improve the current Brickfolio.

Exactly..... then i switch back to EURO and its ok until the next update then it goes back to USD again.

its no biggie really.... just letting you know

I still have to look into this. But I know what you are talking about.  

At this point, I think I have squashed most of the bugs for reporting the values in the Brickfolios.  I looked at a bunch of brickfolios from the different regions and overall they look good.