Toys R US Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Sunday 16-22 Construction Sets

emazers

so much focus on the VC and FH. 4204 the mine has the same price as VC and also close to EOL. It's a good pick up, may not be as good as VC but one thing for sure is that it is also less stocked among investors than VC. I'm also seriously considering 3368 the space center. It's already retired and hard to find below MSRP so $62 is not bad at all.

Also, this sale could become decent if they lower the price of the old technic sets to MSRP.

• Like 1

so much focus on the VC and FH. 4204 the mine has the same price as VC and also close to EOL. It's a good pick up, may not be as good as VC but one thing for sure is that it is also less stocked among investors than VC. I'm also seriously considering 3368 the space center. It's already retired and hard to find below MSRP so $62 is not bad at all.

Also, this sale could become decent if they lower the price of the old technic sets to MSRP.

Excellent post, something to think about.  Let us know if you find more.

For me the best think about TRU is they are a seller of last resort, since their prices are so high they are the last to sell out and have stock when no other retailer does.  When you forget to buy that last Unimog for yourself to build and teach your kids engineering principles, cause over christmas you were to busy buying tons of FB and WVC, well TRU has you covered, yeah you don't get much of a discount but its better than buying on ebay or bricklink, etc.  Take currently, they are the last chance for you to get MOM, RH, Unimog, VC.  As a collector and lego fan first I appreciate this greatly especially when I just want the lego's to play with or for presents for others.

• Like 1