Toys R US Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Sunday 16-22 Construction Sets

emazers

Is there anything that is a "shouldn't miss" with this sale? OR, should I save my money and wait for better?

The sale that intrigued me the most was picking up Cargo Terminals.  Sale got them down to around $72+tax if I remember right.  These are pretty scarce around here and I don't see it on sale that much either.  The $69 Walmart versions don't exist around here.  They are all full price.

The sale that intrigued me the most was picking up Cargo Terminals. Sale got them down to around $72+tax if I remember right. These are pretty scarce around here and I don't see it on sale that much either. The $69 Walmart versions don't exist around here. They are all full price.

I really like this set. I got a few for 64.00 two weeks ago when tru had the overlap on the site. Regretting not getting more. I think it's an easy 200.00 after retirement. A bit under the radar too.

I really like this set. I got a few for 64.00 two weeks ago when tru had the overlap on the site. Regretting not getting more. I think it's an easy 200.00 after retirement. A bit under the radar too.

That's when I got mine too. I also wish I would have gotten more ( I have 8 ). It should do really well once retired. A couple of weeks ago I sold the last airport (3182 from 2010) for $209.

I don't know if these are investment worthy, but if you like to build, the Master Builder academy sets are a good choice for the Bogo 50%. 20214 is priced the same on both TRU and Lego store while 20215 and 20217 are marked up by only $10 each. If you buy 20215 and 20217 from tru it will be ~$135 + Tax vs ~$160 from the Lego Store.