Toys R US Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Sunday 16-22 Construction Sets

emazers

did anyone notice they took the batcave 6860 off their site? I was thinking about grabbing some with BOGO. The 6863 batwing is also out of stock for shipping. I was able to get 6 over this week. We may be seeing the last chance of getting these under MSRP.

My store has a crap load of Batwings, so I hope to god they don't increase the price since its OOS. I wouldn't mind picking several more of these up at 30$ each.

And for people thinking the overlapping deals, forget about it. The only reason it worked last weekend was because they lowered the price with the 20% off. With $15 off and BOGO both have to be taken off during checkout, there is no way they will overlap. 

I was thinking the same thing... However I remembered this happening before... See post below. Either way with only $15 off it will mainly be good for taking advantage of small sets... (Assuming it actually works again)

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/7390-daily-lego-deals-12-21-2013/page-8#entry204282

I was thinking the same thing... However I remembered this happening before... See post below. Either way with only $15 off it will mainly be good for taking advantage of small sets... (Assuming it actually works again)

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/7390-daily-lego-deals-12-21-2013/page-8#entry204282

I was looking for that. Good ninja skills ;)

No Robie houses around here... :(

I look forward to your guys updates on the buying frenzy tonight... Lets kill those Funhouses and other soon to be retired sets! :P

I'm on the west coast, and last Saturday night, I sat up sorting my bulk lot.  I walked away from the computer for about two hours.  Came back, and the Daily Thread had blown up (4 or 5 pages).  I enjoyed reading it, it made my night.