Toys R US Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Sunday 16-22 Construction Sets

emazers

I don't understand why they dump all your rewards on at once, I got over $100 dumped on me last month from purchases made over 4 months, and then they all expire at the same time. I guess in store or on exclusives is the only way to get some value out of these? 

Because they are a horrible company Pretty much in store is how I use them. Often times when I have low amounts I don't even use them on lego, I just end up buying and action figures I think are cool.

Tru might be changing their rewards/cc bonuses as I keep getting surveys from a company they hired. They aks how you would feel if you got 3% / 5% off your purchases at tru and about banking rewards. I keep telling them they need to do 5% off and free shipping to match target lol

• Like 1

Check in store. My Robies still say 185$. If they do tomorrow I am pouncing on the two left. I would feel good about getting them for $150ish each.

As for online, don't be too worried about what the prices are starting tomorrow. Last 4 months, TRU starts a sale with nothing good and then half way through the week they drop prices. Have faith. This is a company devoid of money. lol.