• Grand Emporium
    • Pet Shop
    • Town Hall
    • Palace Cinema
    • Parisian Restaurant
    • Detective's Office
    • Brick Bank
    • Assembly Square

We'll see... Will start reviewing this night. lol giggity... you scare me sometimes :)

Well, I can already tell you 1 thing.... it's small lol

My reviews are still pending so probably be a while before they're published.

Your definition of "night" does not accord with mine.

Is it really that small? Still haven't build even one :-( Won't start until end 2015/beginning 2016 due to space and time issues. (Because I'm the Doctor).

Looking forward to read your review though ;) Seeing it build in some LEGO Stores I must say that I really liked it compared to others. The overall design is pretty neat.

Your definition of "night" does not accord with mine.

Is it really that small? Still haven't build even one :-( Won't start until end 2015/beginning 2016 due to space and time issues. (Because I'm the Doctor).

Looking forward to read your review though ;) Seeing it build in some LEGO Stores I must say that I really liked it compared to others. The overall design is pretty neat.

Night is when both my 7 month old and girlfriend are in dreamland. Then its daddy's time :)

I have no idea if it is really that small. Just going on what Biniou said. I'll have a more thorough view of it this weekend.

At first sight indeed, it looks rather nice. Better make some room then so you can continue with your reviews too.

Night is when both my 7 month old and girlfriend are in dreamland. Then its daddy's time :)

I have no idea if it is really that small. Just going on what Biniou said. I'll have a more thorough view of it this weekend.

At first sight indeed, it looks rather nice. Better make some room then so you can continue with your reviews too.

I see.

Making some room won't be possible till early 2016 because I'll have to go places '****** stuff.

• 3 months later...

Hej guys,

I'm considering of buying 2 or 3 PR's online from a large retailer. Can anyone tell me how much of these are in a factory case? I thought it was 2.. but I'm not sure. I would like to know this, so I can increase my odds of getting the PR's shipped in the factory case (so buying 2 or 3 of them).

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Favourite: Green Grocer (runner up pet shop)

Worst: Town Hall (runner up palace cinema) 

Why do so many people dislike market street. I was totally happy when I got it, I think its the best $90 (for the exception of 10177 maybe 10193) I've ever spent on lego definitely not my favourite modular but still it was a nice set. 

Edited by MrEverything1987

• 2 weeks later...

I own a fair amount of sets, only built 1 VW Camper Van which I really enjoyed. I have to say if i was starting again I'd buy solely Creator Modulars. I'd love to build Pet Shop, Detective's Office and especially Parisian Cafe. Wish I hadn't missed the others in the series, had chance to buy Emporium, Town Hall & Fire Station. No way would I pay over the odds for the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it really around that time? I don't know for sure but wasn't the DO announced around October last year, then to come out Jan 1st? I would love a modular announcement but don't feel like we would get one normally until the fall.  

• 1 month later...

I have the opportunity to buy a brand new NISB Palace Cinema AND Pet Shop for $270 total. Should I buy that, or two Pet Shops for the same price at $270. I'm not sure...

This entirely depends on your tax rate and goals.  This is a good price, but only 10% off. You can buy PC/PS from Target with RC and/or discounted GC and be ahead of that or you can buy from LEGO Shop at Home with promos and be ahead.  I say it's a good buy (either scenario) if you intend to buy a lot because you can't get them all from Lego or if you pay tax.

This entirely depends on your tax rate and goals.  This is a good price, but only 10% off. You can buy PC/PS from Target with RC and/or discounted GC and be ahead of that or you can buy from LEGO Shop at Home with promos and be ahead.  I say it's a good buy (either scenario) if you intend to buy a lot because you can't get them all from Lego or if you pay tax.

I live in NY, so tax will be an obvious bump! I am just deciding if it is wise to buy 2 Pet Shops and risk it with only Pet Shops, or mix it up and buy a Palace Cinema and a Pet Shop.

• 1 month later...