• Grand Emporium
    • Pet Shop
    • Town Hall
    • Palace Cinema
    • Parisian Restaurant
    • Detective's Office
    • Brick Bank
    • Assembly Square

An optometrist + family doctor side by side would be interesting.  Bring more of the regular neighbourhood feel like Petshop has going for it. 

I would love to see a MOC/modular street of a movie scene...like a whole bunch of looters and cops chasing them.  The shootout scene from the movie 'Heat' would be awesome.  Or two gangs going at it haha.   

I've said this many times and I'll say it again. 2 Half Modular releases (like the individual Pet Shop Buildings sold seperately) would be great. From a business point of view it qould really help TLG reel in new customers who have been thus far shying away from them due to their price tags (like me lol). 75-90 bucks USD a pop would be a dream come true. From there they could do two ideas in one year (probably like Pet Shop, with a residential and some sort of specialty store), and serious modular collectors would pick up both anyways.

This would be a great idea. I hope the modular shops that are coming out this year do great and Lego notices that people would like more 16x32 buildings.

• 4 weeks later...

(I didn't find such a topic, sorry if it already exists)

I would love a museum, with fossils on the first floor, some paintings and sculptures on 2nd floor...

A sea museum would be cool but I don't think it's possible. Nor a prison...

Why not a building with arcade cabinets, pools, pinballs on first floor, a bowling on second floor (yes, TOK posted such a MOC) and a dance floor on the last floor...

But I think there's a lot more of chance that a public library or a museum would be the next modular.

What's your opinion ? What would you like ?

• Like 1

A bank would be pretty nice too, with a huge safe, customer area downstairs and management/analyst area upstairs with openable windows for suicidal brokers to simulate the financial crysis.

Post office is also a good candidate with lots of opportunities. Or a health clinic. 

• Like 2

I almost feel as if a Police station would be wasted potential... We hardly ever see most of the things LEGO usually does with the modulars nowadays, Pet Shop, Green Grocer, Palace Cinema, ect. While I can see it is wanted, I just think we'll see something just a bit more unique. I can't remember the last time we got a library, museum, bowling alley, arcade, ever made into LEGO, and all of those are fantastic choices just because of that. I'm also thinking we could get a Post office, but as we got one quite recently, I'm not sure about that either. My personal hope would be Emmet's apartment from the LEGO movie... but that may be a bit of a stretch, but even so we've gotten so few modulars that are just strictly apartments, so I think we may see one in the future, just maybe not that one...

My best guess would have to be a bakery of sorts, LEGO has introduced a lot of new food elements in recent years, and there are a ton of bakery-est food items available at the moment.

Only time will tell.

I almost feel as if a Police station would be wasted potential... We hardly ever see most of the things LEGO usually does with the modulars nowadays, Pet Shop, Green Grocer, Palace Cinema, ect. While I can see it is wanted, I just think we'll see something just a bit more unique. I can't remember the last time we got a library, museum, bowling alley, arcade, ever made into LEGO, and all of those are fantastic choices just because of that. I'm also thinking we could get a Post office, but as we got one quite recently, I'm not sure about that either. My personal hope would be Emmet's apartment from the LEGO movie... but that may be a bit of a stretch, but even so we've gotten so few modulars that are just strictly apartments, so I think we may see one in the future, just maybe not that one...

My best guess would have to be a bakery of sorts, LEGO has introduced a lot of new food elements in recent years, and there are a ton of bakery-est food items available at the moment.

Only time will tell.

Bakery would be nice with apartments upstairs, but I highly doubt another food-oriented building after the PR.

I am thinking logically that if Lego were to keep going with the pattern they formed by their official releases then the next one will be a straight section for some government related position such as a bank, museum, police precinct, post office, or library. I'm actually figuring a Police Precinct seeing how Fire Brigade recently retired and the two do go hand in hand. Besides, every citscape needs a Town Hall with a Fire Brigade on one side and a Police Precinct on the other.

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking logically that if Lego were to keep going with the pattern they formed by their official releases then the next one will be a straight section for some government related position such as a bank, museum, police precinct, post office, or library. I'm actually figuring a Police Precinct seeing how Fire Brigade recently retired and the two do go hand in hand. Besides, every citscape needs a Town Hall with a Fire Brigade on one side and a Police Precinct on the other.

I would like to see the NY Stock Exchange, Museum, or a bank if they go with government.

• 3 months later...