9473 - The Mines of Moria

Very cool of you Darin, hats off to you.  Mines of Moria has me rethinking the LOTR line as a whole, although I've stockpiled some HD, MoM, etc, now I wish I had some more of ALL the sets that are gone.  Even if there is a third wave of LOTR (anybody with an update on this?) most of the really iconic scenes have already been covered.

Message "darin" and tell him you want to have Chris Weidman's baby.  He might cut you a deal.

I just might have Chris's baby myself...I'm going to be sleeping with him, starting tonight! lol

I just got my Weidman pillowcase from Ebay....don't judge me guys. haha Can't believe I'm posting this. lol

Nobody speak of this to Chris, please!!

post-388-0-57324900-1393521696_thumb.jpg

I just might have Chris's baby myself...I'm going to be sleeping with him, starting tonight! lol

I just got my Weidman pillowcase from Ebay....don't judge me guys. haha Can't believe I'm posting this. lol

Nobody speak of this to Chris, please!!

Holy crap!  You might just be his next victim for this.  I'd ask what other household items bear his likeness, but I'm afraid of where that would go.

Holy crap!  You might just be his next victim for this.  I'd ask what other household items bear his likeness, but I'm afraid of where that would go.

lol....had a feeling I shouldn't have posted that. o well

I just have some shirts, and a bunch of his rare cards...and almost forgot, a big mural of him on a wall at my shop. lol

winning 60k will make you do, or buy some crazy things. =/ I gotta admit, pillowcase is kinda weird though

• Like 1

Latest offer....first five to reply get a pillowcase?

lol I wasn't out looking for a Weidman pillowcase...really lol....I was just browsing Ebay, and came across it...never saw that before, so I decided to buy it. It took a month to arrive from India.  I haven't decided if I'm really going to sleep with it yet...I'll keep you guys posted lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...