Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

G'day to our Aussie brethren, how the hell are ya?

That's enough Aussie stereotypes for one message. Just wondering whether the Stormtrooper Sergeant minifigures were ever released or given as freebies down under?

​Don't think so, we don't have a B&M store here, so we rely on LEGO Shop at Home. We don't even get blessed with the Winter Solider Minifigure, we get a Friends Polybag

​Don't think so, we don't have a B&M store here, so we rely on LEGO Shop at Home. We don't even get blessed with the Winter Solider Minifigure, we get a Friends Polybag

​So if I happened to be sending a package of stuff to my bro in Australian, it wouldn't be the worst idea to throw a few of these in, especially as they weight feck all?

​I have watched an episode of Home and Away you know, thought adding in strewth, would be going way too far :pardon:

I mean this little fella.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/5002938_Stormtrooper_Sergeant

Just seen the pic, definitely haven't seen that come our way yet. 

Well if you've seen H&A your practically an aussie, so here is a quote you can use :)

g1372969680957743960.jpg.png

• Like 1

​So if I happened to be sending a package of stuff to my bro in Australian, it wouldn't be the worst idea to throw a few of these in, especially as they weight feck all?

Nah didn't see that minifigure around over this part of the world. Would not be a bad idea to put it in that package of yours. Would be an even better idea if one of those happen to arrive in my letterbox too. Cheers.

I'd suggest ale is active online, had a quick look and was quite disappointed with the lacklustre selection. I think i'll hold out for a BOGOF50/60% off sale to pick up some of the new F1 series, but nothing else jumps out at the moment :(

jeezus ,  the phone browser sucks, still can't clear a quote from two weeks ago. 

Below is an attached pic from my local market - attack of the clones,  look at the audacity of the bastards. Chinese stall owner to boot 

DSC_8076.JPG

Edited by mike_eldorado

jeezus ,  the phone browser sucks, still can't clear a quote from two weeks ago. 

Below is an attached pic from my local market - attack of the clones,  look at the audacity of the bastards. Chinese stall owner to boot 

DSC_8076.JPG

I know that it's LEBQ, but a local independent toy store where my parents are have LEBO products on their shelves. Absolutely disgusted at their attempt to cash in on the goodwill of another company. The funny thing was they were Star Wars jigsaw puzzles lol

Alright who is going to spurge heavily tomorrow once Myer open its door? I know over at the eastern states there are plenty of the modular DA on sale the last round but we hardly get any the last round. Might be too early to get one anyway but along the way Slave 1 UCS is available as well. There is also the exclusive JW set to myer too so hmmmm don't really know what to put my cash on tomorrow.

• Like 1

Alright who is going to spurge heavily tomorrow once Myer open its door? I know over at the eastern states there are plenty of the modular DA on sale the last round but we hardly get any the last round. Might be too early to get one anyway but along the way Slave 1 UCS is available as well. There is also the exclusive JW set to myer too so hmmmm don't really know what to put my cash on tomorrow.

Myers site has been cleaned out, logged on at 5am and PC and ECHO1 were gone :( Was able to swing by my local on the way to work, I was there 9am sharp and was able to grab the last DO. One other elderly lady was there buying a DO & Mini. One the shelves were the usual but 1 Slave & 1 VW. Really wanted a PC :(

just drop by myer. saw maybe abt 10 boxes left of Slave 1 and same for DO. PC are gone....well they started with around 25 boxes yesterday. By this weekend i guess most exclusive should be gone.....strangely enough there are still some JW raptor escape left.....a few VW and minis left too.

Saw huge quantities of DO and S1 for once.

PC sure disappeared like a flash.

Lucifersfury,
If your after PC keep an ear out or ring around as there is rumoured to be a restock at some stores (but not sure if it'll include PC though),
 I'm guessing it will be either VIC or NSW stores, most probably the big city stores, anyway it's worth a shot for you and anyone else trying to get a PC.

Edited by Out of the Dark Years
  • Like 1

Saw huge quantities of DO and S1 for once.

PC sure disappeared like a flash.

Lucifersfury,
If your after PC keep an ear out or ring around as there is rumoured to be a restock at some stores (but not sure if it'll include PC though),
 I'm guessing it will be either VIC or NSW stores, most probably the big city stores, anyway it's worth a shot for you and anyone else trying to get a PC.

​Thanks for the heads up, but I'm happy to wait till the next sale comes through. I have a few PC stock up already but I always wanting to add more to my wall :D