Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

Ohhhhh thanks for the info....suddenly remember that .....but i think they have since resolved it. oh well i just stick to searching the few big w that i got the time to visit. Grab 2 600020 today for 20 each....more for personal build. Anyone out there still scoring big items from big w?!

Ohhhhh thanks for the info....suddenly remember that .....but i think they have since resolved it. oh well i just stick to searching the few big w that i got the time to visit. Grab 2 600020 today for 20 each....more for personal build. Anyone out there still scoring big items from big w?!

I think anyone will be hard pressed to find anything at Big W now (unless they have found more pallets), my local has been picked clean.

No more 20% off Lego at DJs.

I went to get some minifigs yesterday, but they were 5 bucks. I did get a piggy guy though, and 3 Mr burns.

I was able to nab about 15 of the latest series at WW for $3.50 each (30% off toys) through feeling got a good selection, although no HD or Unicorn Girl.

It doesn't phase me much as I normally send them out as bonuses for eBay purchases.

I was able to nab about 15 of the latest series at WW for $3.50 each (30% off toys) through feeling got a good selection, although no HD or Unicorn Girl.

It doesn't phase me much as I normally send them out as bonuses for eBay purchases.

Damn! My local woollies have been well and truly picked clean of minifigs.

Minifigs are my plan to get ebay seller rep. It seems to be working. Piggy sold for 14.25. Must have been the right price cuz he sold within an hour of being listed. I'm not bothering with minifigs that go for less than 9-10 bucks. Apu, Milhouse, Burns and Wiggum are popular. I'll save my sets for sale later in the year, or until after eol. With the Force Awakens coming out in December, I predict that classic SW sets will get better profit margins. We'll have to see though... If I can get good discounts on ISD and AT-AT ill pounce on em.

Damn! My local woollies have been well and truly picked clean of minifigs.

Minifigs are my plan to get ebay seller rep. It seems to be working. Piggy sold for 14.25. Must have been the right price cuz he sold within an hour of being listed. I'm not bothering with minifigs that go for less than 9-10 bucks. Apu, Milhouse, Burns and Wiggum are popular. I'll save my sets for sale later in the year, or until after eol. With the Force Awakens coming out in December, I predict that classic SW sets will get better profit margins. We'll have to see though... If I can get good discounts on ISD and AT-AT ill pounce on em.

Parting out is also a good way to work up the numbers, its a little time consuming but it does get the numbers.

Parting out is also a good way to work up the numbers, its a little time consuming but it does get the numbers.

I've thought about that, parting out minifigs from sets. I bought some Death Star Troopers at WW for 30% off and I might part them out. I wouldn't want to part bricks and bits though. It seems like a lot of work! I'm sure it'd be profitable in the long run, but sorting takes a lot of time.

Atm I'll stick to smoothing out suited minifigs and selling my stash of rarer Simpsons ones. Apparently they are now eol with series two coming out, they may appreciate, but I don't think they'll exactly go through the roof.

I pulled the trigger

Nice :)

I'll probably wait until I can get one at discount, being the tightwad I am. IMO it is almost modular quality. So much detail inside and even out the back of it. Plenty of unique printed tiles and bricks! No more stoned minifigs to boot. I'm well impressed

Nice :)

I'll probably wait until I can get one at discount, being the tightwad I am. IMO it is almost modular quality. So much detail inside and even out the back of it. Plenty of unique printed tiles and bricks! No more stoned minifigs to boot. I'm well impressed

I can say that they don't muck around, within in 15 minutes it went from "In Process" to "In Warehouse"

• Like 1

Just a note about the clear lego box protectors, I see guys use these at the brickvention on sets, like harry potter and from a selling point it makes them look pretty special and yes keeps everyones finger prints off them. I think you should leave them on in a sale, if I were to buy sets in these, I would go back as they show you take that extra care. By the way thanks for link, I am going to find one for my back to future set that I had signed by Chris Lloyd.

Edited by AFFOL