Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

I wont be purchasing missus would kill me. I have heard that the MF will be available at Myer / DJ's and Big Dub, if true maybe worth waiting for the inevitable 20% off .

13 hours ago, jomandybri said:

Not me, though it's definitely within striking range (Brissie southside). A little too much for a full time student to be dropping on one purchase right now!

4 hours ago, ED-209 said:

Is this already available from the Gold Coast?

Might get one online once it's live

4 hours ago, Furious_george said:

What time is is spose to go live?

13 hours ago, Furious_george said:

Anyone lining up to get the MF tonight at the LEGO store? I was going to , then I remembered it was 4200km away. :)

I wont be purchasing missus would kill me. I have heard that the MF will be available at Myer / DJ's and Big Dub, if true maybe worth waiting for the inevitable 20% off 

• 2 weeks later...

Received this link in an update from eBay this morning. Seems they are trying to imply that using the paypal transaction info to contact a member is now a no-no.

Offers to buy or sell outside of eBay policy

iconArticle_69x76.gif

Policy overview

We don't allow our members to use eBay to contact each other to make offers to buy or sell items outside of eBay. Also, members can't use information obtained from eBay or any eBay systems to contact each other about buying or selling outside of eBay.

Sellers are liable for fees arising out of all sales made using some or all eBay services, even if sales terms are finalised or payment is made outside of eBay.

Sellers are also liable for final value fees if they offer or reference their contact information, or ask for a buyer’s contact information, in the context of buying or selling outside of eBay.

If you receive an offer to buy or sell outside eBay, please report it.

Make sure you follow these guidelines. If you don't, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits on your buying and selling privileges, restrictions on listings and account features, suspension of your account, application of fees, and recovery of our expenses in policy monitoring and enforcement.

2 hours ago, whoisbiggles said:

Received this link in an update from eBay this morning. Seems they are trying to imply that using the paypal transaction info to contact a member is now a no-no.

Offers to buy or sell outside of eBay policy

iconArticle_69x76.gif

Policy overview

We don't allow our members to use eBay to contact each other to make offers to buy or sell items outside of eBay. Also, members can't use information obtained from eBay or any eBay systems to contact each other about buying or selling outside of eBay.

Sellers are liable for fees arising out of all sales made using some or all eBay services, even if sales terms are finalised or payment is made outside of eBay.

Sellers are also liable for final value fees if they offer or reference their contact information, or ask for a buyer’s contact information, in the context of buying or selling outside of eBay.

If you receive an offer to buy or sell outside eBay, please report it.

Make sure you follow these guidelines. If you don't, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits on your buying and selling privileges, restrictions on listings and account features, suspension of your account, application of fees, and recovery of our expenses in policy monitoring and enforcement.

Nothing new there. In the US they have already rolled out some type of auto detect system in private messages that blocks contact info. Very annoying when you need a phone number to book the transport.

On 9/25/2017 at 5:31 PM, Val-E said:

Nothing new there. In the US they have already rolled out some type of auto detect system in private messages that blocks contact info. Very annoying when you need a phone number to book the transport.

We have the same auto detect system in ebay messages.

This seems to be more an implied warning not to use email addresses that are on the PayPal transaction as a way to contact potential buyers. 

Picked up 3 x 71238 Dalek and Cyberman Dimensions Pack, $8 each from Big W, which I'll bundle with Doctor Who Ideas sets when the time to sell comes around.

Also picked 2 Hot Wheels Yellow Submarines, $2 each from Big W for bundling with the Ideas set.

If I can just find the Guardians of the Galaxy "Milano" by Hot Wheels.........

• Like 1