Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

1 hour ago, ED-209 said:

Its usually all retail price with no VIP program at Dreamworld.  I'm 45 kms away so i only go there if im on the way to the beach or gonna make well more than my fuel costs back (like when the Saturn 5 was first released). 

Yep, first time I've gotten anything below RRP, from there.

Off to Lennox Heads tomorrow, so stop in for a quick visit again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2017 at 7:51 AM, whoisbiggles said:

Woolworths are running out their Lego sets at the moment

Picked up the following at $14 a piece:

2 x 60150 Pizza Vans

1 x 41310 Heartlake Gift Delivery

2 x 41315 Heartlake Surf Shop

3 x 60151 Dragster Transporter

Woollies - a few people have spotted the $14 dollar sets reduced to $7, and the $6 sets down to $3.

On 1/25/2018 at 11:40 AM, whoisbiggles said:

Yep, ordered a couple of architecture sets to get this.

Myer shipping has been good of late. So hopefully no dramas.

Items received from Myer today - in perfect condition.

Whoever is in charge of packaging has really lifted there game - double walled box plenty of air pillows. Couldn't have said this 12 months ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How is everyone tracking sales-wise? I pulled out of the market a little bit to put my head back into study mode but have kept up my free eBay listings up when they've come around.

Still managed to move a couple of Dr Who combos since Christmas (21304 + 71238) for $140 shipped ($72 buy-in), and just offloaded one of my last Imperial Shuttle Tydiriums for $210 shipped ($111 buy-in). Thinking of slowly easing back into a few more listings now I'm finding a better rhythm of life again.

All good here, been taking advantage of the eBay Sunday market $1.10 FVF unlimited listings for the last couple of months.

Said goodbye to the following:

75871 Ford Mustang $63 shipped ($10 buy in, wish I had gone in much harder when target was clearing these out)

75911 McLaren Pit Stop $75 shipped ($29 buy in, thank you K-mart)

70599 Coles Dragon $45 shipped ($13 buy in)

75079 Shadow Troopers $32 shipped ($15 buy in)

3366 Satellite Launch Pad $40 shipped ($20 buy in, so happy to offload this turd)

3857 Heroica Draida Bay (used) $35 shipped, ($5 buy in - a rare salvos bargain)

31036 Toy and Grocery Shop $70 shipped ($39 buy in, another turd I'm happy to have flushed).

Have sold ~45 polybags, all my Elves are gone and Ninjago and Chima have been moving on nicely.

Just have to remember not to auto relist the listing so I don't get the sting of an 11% FVF on relisted items.

Was able to post all the sets (except Toy Shop) for $7.55 each by customising parcels to the size of the auspost red box opening size.

Hopefully we'll get some decent sales soon.

10 hours ago, whoisbiggles said:

All good here, been taking advantage of the eBay Sunday market $1.10 FVF unlimited listings for the last couple of months.

Said goodbye to the following:

75871 Ford Mustang $63 shipped ($10 buy in, wish I had gone in much harder when target was clearing these out)

75911 McLaren Pit Stop $75 shipped ($29 buy in, thank you K-mart)

70599 Coles Dragon $45 shipped ($13 buy in)

75079 Shadow Troopers $32 shipped ($15 buy in)

3366 Satellite Launch Pad $40 shipped ($20 buy in, so happy to offload this turd)

3857 Heroica Draida Bay (used) $35 shipped, ($5 buy in - a rare salvos bargain)

31036 Toy and Grocery Shop $70 shipped ($39 buy in, another turd I'm happy to have flushed).

Have sold ~45 polybags, all my Elves are gone and Ninjago and Chima have been moving on nicely.

Just have to remember not to auto relist the listing so I don't get the sting of an 11% FVF on relisted items.

Was able to post all the sets (except Toy Shop) for $7.55 each by customising parcels to the size of the auspost red box opening size.

Hopefully we'll get some decent sales soon.

Really?  I dont think auto relist affects the promo. The item ID does not change 

11 hours ago, ED-209 said:

Really?  I dont think auto relist affects the promo. The item ID does not change 

I've been stung a couple of times with thinking that the fee offer carry on for the auto relists, only to find out I was wrong.

I just assume now that the fee discount ends at the end of the first listing and switch off the auto relist feature.

Gets a bit painful on Sunday night... 

17 minutes ago, whoisbiggles said:

I've been stung a couple of times with thinking that the fee offer carry on for the auto relists, only to find out I was wrong.

I just assume now that the fee discount ends at the end of the first listing and switch off the auto relist feature.

Gets a bit painful on Sunday night... 

Oh ****. Im gonna get a shock come ebay bill time