Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

6 minutes ago, whoisbiggles said:

Thank you, had checked a couple of times this week to see if this had been added.

Fingers crossed that order wont be cancelled.

It should be fine. I've noticed Myer are getting better at this and actually usually have stock to send. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, whoisbiggles said:

Yes I had noticed that as well, didn't want to Jinx myself. Email received today confirming set has been dispatched with a tracking number.

I got the dispatch email about an hour ago but no tracking. I don't think they have ever given me a tracking number. 

4 minutes ago, whoisbiggles said:

Yea sweet, they look cool!

Anyone get the generous offer from eBay regarding joining the eBay guaranteed delivery program?

Make you your don't skip over the fine print, particular the below gem.

In our beta phase in early 2018, there won’t be consequences on your Seller Standards if a delivery arrives later than the timelines you provided us with in your Rate Tables. However, when the full program is launched, if a guaranteed item is delivered late, the buyer can request one of two refund options:

• The buyer keeps the item and gets a refund on the shipping cost (Paid for by the seller). Or, if shipping was free, the buyer can get a $10 coupon instead (Paid for by eBay).
  • The buyer gets a free return label for a full refund of the item’s cost and the shipping cost (Paid for by the seller).

eBay will help to manage customer service so that it does not create more work for sellers.

All part of sellers paying for eBay to compete with Amazon Australia.

40 minutes ago, Furious_george said:

Yeh it’s not really that amazing. 

On a plus note , Indominus Rex is flying . Wish I had bought more.

Totally missed the boat on Jurassic World.

Scooby Doo Mystery Machine has been selling nicely (and timed with the $1.10 FVF). Wish I had picked up more series one speed champions when target were selling them off at $10 all my "la ferrari" and Porsche Spyders are gone @ prices in $60's, McLaren P1's are pretty stagnant at $35, maybe next year. And have posted the last of my Forest animals (31019).

Timing to have all my listing end early next week.

4 hours ago, Furious_george said:

Yeh it’s not really that amazing. 

On a plus note , Indominus Rex is flying . Wish I had bought more.

I can imagine, I sold my one a while ago. I just parted with a Raptor Rampage for 163 after costs and a Pterandon Capture at an underwhelming 64 bucks

29 minutes ago, Furious_george said:

From what I’ve read , all the dinos except IR are being remade in new sets.

Good to know. I only ones I have left now are one T Rec tracker and one Raptor Escape. I'd like to keep the RE in my personal MISB collection though

Edited by ED-209