Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

• 2 weeks later...

i bought a full set of minifigures from a seller yesterday and as i was having a look thru, i can say the quality should be the same...look like quality control is still ok. i say "should" because i noticed that on the batman helmet, the injection mould break off point dot is slight off the main colour...not that it is obvious but just that i look real close. All printing are fine and detailed.

• Like 1

CMF have been made in China for a while now. Batman is no exception

I'd have to disagree Ted, quality is rubbish. Legs are so flimsy and headgear doesn't stay on on quite a few figs. Printing can be crap (I'm looking at you hotdog man). Wrong legs (or an extra set of legs) have been reported in packs of the Batmans.

CMF have been made in China for a while now. Batman is no exception

I'd have to disagree Ted, quality is rubbish. Legs are so flimsy and headgear doesn't stay on on quite a few figs. Printing can be crap (I'm looking at you hotdog man). Wrong legs (or an extra set of legs) have been reported in packs of the Batmans.

oh? they have been made in china for a while? thanks for the info...i went through them again and i can see what you mean on the loose legs and loose headgear...lucky no wrong legs....
  • Like 1

Myer currently has 20% off on the sets on their website, but they also have the $15 off every $75 offer still in effect, so if you can get to multiples of $75, that's a 36% saving off RRP. They also have some of the new Lego Batman Movie sets listed on the website, I didn't think those were being released for retail yet in Australia, but I've got an order in for them, here's hoping Myer will honour my order.