Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

1 minute ago, jomandybri said:

Anyone from around Brissie/Gold Coast hitting up the Dreamworld Lego store opening on Saturday?? I think I might pop by...

Unfortunately am in NSW and a bit too far to go there, would love to go though. Please do share if any exclusive offer pops up, :).

3 minutes ago, kurnitb said:

Unfortunately am in NSW and a bit too far to go there, would love to go though. Please do share if any exclusive offer pops up, :).

Ah, fair enough! I heard tonight that spends of $199+ get an exclusive Lego store set (until sold out). One per transaction. I imagine they might be the same as the American ones (40145)? Needless to say if that's true my wallet will be out and the $$ will be flowing! :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ED-209 said:

this is no good. All the good stuff ends up as cancelled order on ebay from myer. Doggers

Placed four orders, they all shipped same day. Just need the Catwoman, Arctic Roller, Riddler and Joker Balloon sets now for the personal stash.

According to the tracking everything is coming from WA, which is strange. 

Placed four orders, they all shipped same day. Just need the Catwoman, Arctic Roller, Riddler and Joker Balloon sets now for the personal stash.
According to the tracking everything is coming from WA, which is strange. 

really? all from WA? darn...why didn't they put it on the shelves at all....hmmmm

8 minutes ago, Furious_george said:

Anyone going to the LEGO store opening at Dreamworld tomorrow? Bound to be some kind of valuable freeby.

Me!

4 minutes ago, ausleigh said:

Would love to be going. Just wondering (and hoping) if the Discovery Centre down here in Melb will have something when it opens.

Rumours I've heard about Dreamworld will be the Lego store set free for purchases of $199. That's a set I want to try and get.

Yep, it's the Lego store set. Check out some local Aussie bloggers, there were 3(?) that got in on Wednesday and the staff confirmed it.

10 minutes ago, kurnitb said:

Nicee goin' mate, btw did you get any exciting sets from the LEGO store in the gold coast, :)

Thanks! Turns out I subtly appeared on the news a few times (and Reddit). There were people walking out with multiple Disney castles, so that was nuts! They had some Sandcrawlers which were gone by the time I got in store. Personally, my most significant pickup of the day was 40145, it was worth the wait in the  heat/humidity/rain and then some!

• Like 3

Hey All,
Sorry to change the topic, but does anyone know how to get custom sized cardboard boxes for posting/shipping large lego sets???
i am looking to offload some of my sandcrawlers now as I need the money.
Brickset the box is 58.2 x 48 x 17 cm, so id assume id want a box maybe 1-2cm larger than that.
Any suggestions would be great!

My lego is located in Perth, if anyone wants to buy any units im selling them for $470ea pick up.
I am not in the country anymore but getting my mother to help me :).

1 hour ago, brendongl said:

Hey All,
Sorry to change the topic, but does anyone know how to get custom sized cardboard boxes for posting/shipping large lego sets???
i am looking to offload some of my sandcrawlers now as I need the money.
Brickset the box is 58.2 x 48 x 17 cm, so id assume id want a box maybe 1-2cm larger than that.
Any suggestions would be great!

My lego is located in Perth, if anyone wants to buy any units im selling them for $470ea pick up.
I am not in the country anymore but getting my mother to help me :).

Are you the one who got the loan and cleaned out big w of crawlers ages ago?