Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

47 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

I dunno where to put it. Merry Xmas y’all!

E47DC068-768D-4FE7-B212-7F5998B4D8F5.jpeg

Went to my Lego store this morning. Just out if curiosity. Nothing for kids left. Some selection for adults but mostly the mostly the $200 sets (police station, bookstore, stranger things). Multiple AT-AT, glad I resisted the urge to get one to get the lightsaber.

10 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

Not a complaint but I went to Target yesterday and there were literally zero Friends/Disney/Creator sets left and only two different City sets - two big wildlife theme ones. 

Same. My store has hardly any selection but the ones they have, they have a ton of (select Marvel, SW, one $10 Friends). Very interesting because 30+ of one set that's not a total dud must be an inventory management decision. Oh and 25 or so Elf Clubhouses. Hope they will go on 30% off after Christmas.

Walmart putting the online order red and white sticker squares on LEGOs and then yanking them and the artwork off with them before throwing them in the shipping box.  They come of nicely if pulled off slowly, but clearly the employees that are packing my orders don’t care.  The sets are otherwise in fine condition which makes it even more frustrating.

😡

• Sad 1

Navigating Florida’s state government bureaucracy. Granted it’s most likely any state government’s bureaucracy.

All the paperwork with a cross country move is a pain in the ass. Titling cars (and a trailer), getting drivers licenses, and getting immunization records transferred from California to Florida is a big pain.

Sunflowers and sw bhz aren’t available. Still show as “available January 1st” or whatever. But the bmw bike for example can be added to the cart. That small high speed train…no go. That’s looking more and more like the sets I mentioned are the part of the earlier announced “delay”. 
meh Lego 

So my Fedex guy has started asking me to help him bring stuff from truck to my house. cant believe him. thats literally his job. AND i tipped him nicely for the holidays. smh.

Yeah I’d pass on that. Maybe he can go to work with you and do the **** you don’t feel like doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

72f682b47a8539e769b9aa131c63f953.jpg

Not impressed with the size of the ‘Amazing Spider-Man Poster’ VIP reward. Modulars in the background give you an idea of the size. Yes, the dimensions are online but I had assumed it would the size of the Disney prints. Ohh well…At least it was not too many points.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, StLBrian said:

72f682b47a8539e769b9aa131c63f953.jpg

Not impressed with the size of the ‘Amazing Spider-Man Poster’ VIP reward. Modulars in the background give you an idea of the size. Yes, the dimensions are online but I had assumed it would the size of the Disney prints. Ohh well…At least it was not too many points.

yeah..calling these prints "poster" is misleading...but they are sized well for framing