Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2018 at 3:05 PM, KShine said:

Sometimes my wife does the prep work, and I do all the cooking.

Of course, this is only when we are using a slow cooker (but I do need to turn it on, and remember to plug it in).

Well, today I forgot to plug it in - I told you this wasn't easy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in Virginia Beach. Many of you may have heard about the mass shooting we had last week. There was a plan for everyone in the city to wear blue (the color of Virginia Beach flag) this past Monday. The Walmart nearest to my house, and the closest Walmart to where the shooting happened raised prices on all of their blue T-shirts over the weekend. The cheapest blue shirt in the store was $4.89 before the weekend and by the time I went on Saturday afternoon they all had sticker price tags covering the original price and were now $9.89. Every other color except blue was still $4.89.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Shortbus311 said:

I live in Virginia Beach. Many of you may have heard about the mass shooting we had last week. There was a plan for everyone in the city to wear blue (the color of Virginia Beach flag) this past Monday. The Walmart nearest to my house, and the closest Walmart to where the shooting happened raised prices on all of their blue T-shirts over the weekend. The cheapest blue shirt in the store was $4.89 before the weekend and by the time I went on Saturday afternoon they all had sticker price tags covering the original price and were now $9.89. Every other color except blue was still $4.89.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

oh wow, I would reach to your local news outlets and city officials and most def tweet Walmart 

• Like 2

On 6/5/2019 at 1:37 PM, oneknightr said:

I'm actually surprised they would blatantly do that. With social media and public shaming these days, this'll come back to bite them. 

And I hope it does!  Reminds me of the gas stations jacking prices way up after Sept. 11th.  The gov't went after them hard.

From the Clueless Department:

EBay posting: Star Wars Lego 10178 Motorized Walking AT-AT (98% Complete) 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283505164788?ul_noapp=true

My message, “Is this the Lego or bogus bricks version of the AT-AT Walker and does it come with all of the minifigures? The first image of your posting has a picture of the bogus bricks box.  Do you know what pieces are missing? I am very interested in the Lego version of the set.”

- The pictures of the built set seem to have Lego logo printed on them when zoomed in.

The seller’s reply, “It is the bogus bricks Version yes. I wasn't even aware that there were two versions. The one with the hoth trooper, the commander, co-commander, and Luke.”

- Really?  It says Lego in the posting and has a picture of the bogus bricks box.  It is supposed to come with all the figures the seller listed.  Does the seller even know what they have?  I am reporting this post.

Alt listings on Amazon, and especially Amazon itself putting an alt listing as the first result in the "Add a Product" search results.

Thanks to them I now have several HP Brickheadz stuck in a non-moving listing. Opened a case to have my inventory moved but they could only move a few "as an exception because the listings are not for identical products". Basically have to recall the remaining stock, hope and pray it gets sent back in a box and not in a bubble mailer, and then relist under the right listing.

Or I could go and undercut the main listing to avoid the hassle .... *evil grin*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 7:40 AM, oneknightr said:

When there's nothing you're interested in buying, you get hammered with 8%, 10%, and 12% eBay Bucks promotions. And now that I do have something I want to buy, I'm itching for the next promo.

there's an EBAY 10% off single item up to $25...check SD

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan