Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

The touch screen ordering at Burger King.  Admittedly it is hard ordering with kids talking, but it does not seem user-friendly.  My wife and I could not figure to how to change the combo meals from small to medium.  No one offered help.  We decided to leave and go to the drive through/thru at another Burger King…

The drive through/thru experience at the next Burger King was not much better and we had to repeat what we wanted multiple times.  Fortunately, we got the right food, though the cashier was less than nice to us.  It should not be this hard…Where did the customer service go?

Thanks for having an outlet to vent!

Guest TabbyBoy
12 minutes ago, LegoWalker4 said:

The touch screen ordering at Burger King.  Admittedly it is hard ordering with kids talking, but it does not seem user-friendly.  My wife and I could not figure to how to change the combo meals from small to medium.  No one offered help.  We decided to leave and go to the drive through/thru at another Burger King…

The drive through/thru experience at the next Burger King was not much better and we had to repeat what we wanted multiple times.  Fortunately, we got the right food, though the cashier was less than nice to us.  It should not be this hard…Where did the customer service go?

Didn't you fancy something tasty instead? Then again, it still beats McDonalds.

1 hour ago, LegoWalker4 said:

Does Burger King have mobile ordering? I go to McDonald's regularly (thanks, son! lol) and they have touch screens for ordering, but I've never used them. I just use my phone. It is usually better than the cash register experience.

• 3 weeks later...

On a recent BrickLink sale the shipping was actually less than what I was originally given to me by the post office and what I invoiced, resulting in an overcharge to the buyer of $2.75.  I refunded that amount to the buyer through PayPal, only to be charged $2.67 by PayPal for my troubles.  The end result seems to a loss of $5.42 ($2.75 shipping refund + $2.67 PayPal).

Does this math seem right and if so, how can PayPal charge that must for doing the right thing and issuing a refund?  Hopefully, I am wrong about this.  At the most, I thought I would be charged their standard $.30 refund fee.  They seem to be as bad or worse than eBay with their fees.

The current PayPal phone wait time is 30 minutes... :(

4 minutes ago, LegoWalker4 said:

On a recent BrickLink sale the shipping was actually less than what I was originally given to me by the post office and what I invoiced, resulting in an overcharge to the buyer of $2.75.  I refunded that amount to the buyer through PayPal, only to be charged $2.67 by PayPal for my troubles.  The end result seems to a loss of $5.42 ($2.75 shipping refund + $2.67 PayPal).

Does this math seem right and if so, how can PayPal charge that must for doing the right thing and issuing a refund?  Hopefully, I am wrong about this.  At the most, I thought I would be charged their standard $.30 refund fee.  They seem to be as bad or worse than eBay with their fees.

The current PayPal phone wait time is 30 minutes... :(

Post a screenshot of the transaction breakdown with refund and we can walk you through it. Your fees should only go down if you issue a refund.

Posted a couple of bigger Friends sets on Nextdoor and entered $1 in the main subject area (didn't know I could leave it blank) with details and prices in the description. Someone messaged me and said they'll buy them all. Got a message a little bit later that said, "Your subject line said $1, so that's what we thought." SMDH

It seems that most people looking for Lego on FBM that contact me are idiots. Not all but most. Most of the inquirers ask "how much for this set?" Ummm... why don't you read my post which has the pictures, set name and number with the price next to it. Many seem to be bots that never respond to my replies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 7:03 AM, LegoWalker4 said:

…Where did the customer service go?

It went to In&Out Burgers where a live person (typically) stand next to your window to take your order and customize it to your exact liking: mine is double double, no salt, no onions, extra lettuce and extra tomato...which results into a full size burger and pretty much the side sald equivalent of fresh greens.

For the major burger chains like BK, Wendy's, or Mickey Dees...anything remotely custom or out of the ordinary may result in a cluster-freak.

Guest TabbyBoy
2 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

It went to In&Out Burgers where a live person (typically) stand next to your window to take your order and customize it to your exact liking: mine is double double, no salt, no onions, extra lettuce and extra tomato...which results into a full size burger and pretty much the side sald equivalent of fresh greens.

For the major burger chains like BK, Wendy's, or Mickey Dees...anything remotely custom or out of the ordinary may result in a cluster-freak.

That's my first feed every time I go to Scottsdale, AZ. The UK is crying out for a decent burger joint. Rally's in Tempe, AZ ain't too bad either.

In & Out... If any of you are reading this, the UK will welcome you with open arms. We've not had a decent burger here since the Wimpy Kingsize & Big Bender!

All we have is tasteless McDs, have-to-wait-a-long -time BK, greasy 7-bone and those disorganised cretins at 5 Guys. The thing I hate about 5 Guys is that by the time you've queued up and got your drink, some arsehoIe has gone off with your meal that's been waiting and getting cold! I tried twice, it never worked so there won't be a third time. In fact, they're closing some outlets in the UK, good riddance!

That's my first feed every time I go to Scottsdale, AZ. The UK is crying out for a decent burger joint. Rally's in Tempe, AZ ain't too bad either.
In & Out... If any of you are reading this, the UK will welcome you with open arms. We've not had a decent burger here since the Wimpy Kingsize & Big Bender!
All we have is tasteless McDs, have-to-wait-a-long -time BK, greasy 7-bone and those disorganised cretins at 5 Guys. The thing I hate about 5 Guys is that by the time you've queued up and got your drink, some arsehoIe has gone off with your meal that's been waiting and getting cold! I tried twice, it never worked so there won't be a third time. In fact, they're closing some outlets in the UK, good riddance!

Next time you’re in the greater Phoenix area, see if you can find a Freddie’s. They have decent burgers, great fries, and good desserts.

But the best is The Habit Burger. Hands down better than any burger out there.

I’d rank Habit at the top, with In N Out and then Freddie’s behind them. 5 Guys is way way back there. And I grew up eating In N Out. But given the choice I’ll go Habit every time.

Get the Santa Barbara style, which is a double burger, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, mayo on a toasted sourdough.