60022 - Cargo Terminal

cobi

Guest ph4tb0i

Interesting.. I didn't know that this would be the only cargo jet that Lego has released for Lego City (always thought 7734 was a cargo jet as well but turns out it's a turbo-prop). 

the collector in me wants to buy more now. This is a perfect compliment to 3182 and 3181 and there is no Lego jet coming out (least that we expect). 

Edited by ph4tb0i

My order of thirty arrived, each in their own box with substantial bubble wrap. This is perfect for reselling. Did everyone else have their cargo planes sent one per box?

My 6 came in 2 official LEGO boxes, 3 units each. This is perfect for reselling too, as long as i find someone who buys 3 at once ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ph4tb0i

finally got all of the 30 that I ordered from amazon uk last month.

about 7 of my boxes were really, really, really beat up!

I will NEVER be ordering from amazon uk again!

bunch of my boxes were beat up too but that's no biggie. It will sell regardless. People who buy cargo terminal planes won't care about the box if you price it appropriately.

finally got all of the 30 that I ordered from amazon uk last month.

7 of the 30 isn't bad at all. Just chat with them for a discount. Those dented boxes will still sell no problem!

finally got all of the 30 that I ordered from amazon uk last month.

I guess amazon uk was happy with all these orders from overseas. So they could send the beat up boxes there that the picky british do not accept to get.

• Like 1

when I said really beat up boxes...they are way more than just some dents...more like pancakes. some were so badly crushed, the seals were all popped opened. I would post some pics, but too lazy, and I don't really want to look at them anymore. I don't want to call customer service to try to get a discount...hate being on the phone with customer service...just not going to order anymore. thx for everyone's advice. =)