Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

Anyone know how to fix main listings that are dropping off? I sent in 76031 Hulk Busters and 76011 Batman Man Bat Attack sets and while they were headed to the distribution center, both of the main listings dropped off. The listings that are left makes the sets look like counterfeit Lego. 

Anyways, I emailed seller support and got automated spiel about the listings maybe having too many characters blah blah or dropping down in rankings. Very unhelpful.  

9 hours ago, pete411 said:

Anyone know how to fix main listings that are dropping off? I sent in 76031 Hulk Busters and 76011 Batman Man Bat Attack sets and while they were headed to the distribution center, both of the main listings dropped off. The listings that are left makes the sets look like counterfeit Lego. 

Anyways, I emailed seller support and got automated spiel about the listings maybe having too many characters blah blah or dropping down in rankings. Very unhelpful.  

So what did you do in the end? I have a few of my listings dropped suddenly and can't located it anywhere.

Can I just contact Seller Support and ask them to move them to the other listings and pay them a fee to do it?

Edited by Lego_Monsters

17 hours ago, pete411 said:

I should have elaborated more. What’s happening is that the main listing for many Lego sets are becoming unsearchable within Amazon’s site. If you enter keywords of even the word Lego and the set number, main listings for these sets are no longer coming up. What’s left is a mish mash of secondary listings and parted out minifigures. The weird part is that you can still find a link to the main listings if you Google them. Anyone have any idea what’s going on?

2 minutes ago, pete411 said:

I should have elaborated more. What’s happening is that the main listing for many Lego sets are becoming unsearchable within Amazon’s site. If you enter keywords of even the word Lego and the set number, main listings for these sets are no longer coming up. What’s left is a mish mash of secondary listings and parted out minifigures. The weird part is that you can still find a link to the main listings if you Google them. Anyone have any idea what’s going on?

I have the same issue, Amazon support closed my case and sent me links to the listing which shows it's still active and I see my listing alone with other sellers as well.
I reopened the case and told them I can't find it when I try to search for it and this is what they sent me.

Dear Seller,
Thank you for writing to Seller Support.
Please know that I have contacted the concern team in this regard and they have engaged their technicians to research the issue on which the investigations are on.
We will be sure to update you on the progress of these investigations as soon as we have additional information.
Thank you in advance for your patience.

On 12/3/2017 at 1:52 AM, AWES22 said:

Is there a difference in selling my legos via FBA now vs later on in the year? Like will prices come back down in January?

Prices on select current items tend to spike around now due to Amazon coming in and out of stock, but for most retired or retiring sets, prices hold just about as strong after Xmas as before.... sometimes even better.  As a small seller, I tend to use Xmas for quick flip opportunities, and to unload current items that I regret buying. I wait to sell retired stuff til after Xmas... A lot of kids got Xmas money to spend. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kenxxx said:

Prices on select current items tend to spike around now due to Amazon coming in and out of stock, but for most retired or retiring sets, prices hold just about as strong after Xmas as before.... sometimes even better.  As a small seller, I tend to use Xmas for quick flip opportunities, and to unload current items that I regret buying. I wait to sell retired stuff til after Xmas... A lot of kids got Xmas money to spend. 

I noticed this on a few retiring sets becoming increasingly scarce... Jungle Tree House 21125, for example, just shot out of a cannon this past week.

10 minutes ago, legone3 said:

How do you have it to auto-price? (Not that I intend to used it often) 

I tried to look around but didn't find that feature anywhere.

Amazon Selling Accounts comes with price matching. (It sucks sometimes and doesn't do its job, but for the most part it is good.)

Pricing > Automate Pricing

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AllOnlineDeals said:

Thats unfortunate. Is there any retail store they would accept? Invoices from shipments from Lego Store ONline?

Probably not worth the risk to send them store/online invoices to Amazon as the required documents since they can contact Lego corps and let them know you are reselling their products and ban you from LEGO Shop at Home entirely. And no, store invoices doesn't work anyway.

Edited by Lego_Monsters

What would you do: I have an FBA shipment labeled, packed and marked as "Shipped" on Amazon (going to drop it off at UPS this morning). Contains 2 retired sets on a listing with only 20 sellers. Ok but not stellar sales rank (22k in T&G). Price was $50 yesterday. This morning, Toy Planet came in and parked 55 units at $45 for no apparent reason. Should I take the sets out of my shipment (and how would I do that so that Amazon knows they're not coming)? Or would you just proceed? My buy in was ~$16 so there's still 100% ROI in this if I match at $45, or I could let them stew a bit on FBA given that my storage fees for 2 small units are not going to amount to much....

Thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Phil B said:

What would you do: I have an FBA shipment labeled, packed and marked as "Shipped" on Amazon (going to drop it off at UPS this morning). Contains 2 retired sets on a listing with only 20 sellers. Ok but not stellar sales rank (22k in T&G). Price was $50 yesterday. This morning, Toy Planet came in and parked 55 units at $45 for no apparent reason. Should I take the sets out of my shipment (and how would I do that so that Amazon knows they're not coming)? Or would you just proceed? My buy in was ~$16 so there's still 100% ROI in this if I match at $45, or I could let them stew a bit on FBA given that my storage fees for 2 small units are not going to amount to much....

Thoughts?

u can take them out and when you reconcile ( few weeks later ) you mark them as not shipped. 22k in rank and 45 units isn't bad in December. how many units are u sending of each? that would make a difference. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Thoughts?

Since it's just 2 units, I wouldn't sweat it.  Sell and move on...

• Like 3

I am blocked on the Falcon. Tried to list FBM. Only 29 sellers, I must not be the only one. If I request approval do I risk getting booted outside the gate? I just have a couple to flip I picked up on cl for $75 so if they ask me for invoices I'll be stuck. Or since I'm already selling Lego will they just let me sell it? 

IMG_4258.jpg

4 minutes ago, marcandre said:

I am blocked on the Falcon. Tried to list FBM. Only 29 sellers, I must not be the only one. If I request approval do I risk getting booted outside the gate? I just have a couple to flip I picked up on cl for $75 so if they ask me for invoices I'll be stuck. Or since I'm already selling Lego will they just let me sell it? 

IMG_4258.jpg

i'ts been this way for a year.  if you click on approval it asks you to upload invoices.  hit cancel.  this is the reason why i didn't buy any of these for resale.  

probably a good idea to go through and add all the sets you plan on selling on amazon early with placeholder in case a gate comes down like sandcrawler.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cladner said:

i'ts been this way for a year.  if you click on approval it asks you to upload invoices.  hit cancel.  this is the reason why i didn't buy any of these for resale.

Cool thank you. I had not been buying these either but I had to at $75 each. I'll throw em on ebay once supply dries up a bit. 

• Like 1