Polybags - general discussion

Any polybaggers around here?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a polybag collector?

• I am a serious polybag collector and must have at least one for my personal collection.
    • I am a casual polybag collector and only buy what I like.
    • I do not collect polybags.
  2. 2. Do you invest in polybags?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

1 minute ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I'm very annoyed at Target for giving away the Easter bags as promos.  I've gotten exactly 1 at $1.99.  Lame.

Yeah, but how many GameStop polys did you score lately? 10? 20? I don't wanna know lol nothing lame about your polybag hunts...

• Like 2

Just now, Lordoflego said:

Yeah, but how many GameStop polys did you score lately? 10? 20? I don't wanna know lol nothing lame about your polybag hunts...

Fair point.  But (as is my custom) I grabbed only 1 Olaf bag at RRP and it was delivered via Easter Bunny.  Yes, I know it will cost far less to procure than my Game Stop finds will yield, BUT STILL...

7 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Fair point.  But (as is my custom) I grabbed only 1 Olaf bag at RRP and it was delivered via Easter Bunny.  Yes, I know it will cost far less to procure than my Game Stop finds will yield, BUT STILL...

All I know is that if you'll keep showing off like that with those iron man polys I'll contact you and ask to return the favor, ;) 

and how many polys I sent you for purchase price and shipping only? :) 

And what is your purchase price of those GameStop polybags? ($0?) :) 

just kidding, we're good, I'm glad at least some of us find them in those numbers...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, macpro76 said:

Does Walmart carry polybags?

I never see them there.

I saw a lot at my local wm before christmas.  I think 4 different kinds.  Joker, Star Wars TIE fighter, a friends one and I think the 4th might have been a city poly of some sort.  I don't usually see them on a regular basis. 

1 hour ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I passed on about 2 boxes of those Nexos at TRU last weekend. Maybe I'll grab and sell in bulk if they are moving

Based on your recents posts ( :rtfm: ), I thought Only polys you get in bulk are iron man ;)   

Edited by Lordoflego

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 10:41 PM, Sfcommando14 said:

You really put a smile on my face

Yup, I was right...bulk

Thats some nice $$$, that's putting smile on your face too I'm sure, when you get the patriot, are you disappointed because it's the cheaper (per eBay sold) one? Lol

no dislike button but I found this :notfair: or :ass:

• Like 1

Landed 24 nexo cycles and a dirty look from a TRU cashier.. I am thinking to myself " hey I left like 3 of them on the hooks for little Timmy". If she only knew I was buying them with a heavily discounted GC, she would have felt better about the whole thing.  

image.jpeg

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 11:09 PM, Martae54 said:

Landed 24 nexo cycles and a dirty look from a TRU cashier.. I am thinking to myself " hey I left like 3 of them on the hooks for little Timmy". If she only knew I was buying them with a heavily discounted GC, she would have felt better about the whole thing.

I love how most TRU cashiers are unaware that they can enter a quantity instead of scanning each and every item. Sometimes, I even tell them they can enter a quantity, and they tell me it's not possible, even when another cashier has done it on the same register in the past. Have some receipts that are about 15 feet long from TRU. /endrant

I love how most TRU cashiers are unaware that they can enter a quantity instead of scanning each and every item. Sometimes, I even tell them they can enter a quantity, and they tell me it's not possible, even when another cashier has done it on the same register in the past. Have some receipts that are about 15 feet long from TRU. /endrant

I've had cashiers tell me its policy to scan each item. As if they need more reasons not to be a cashier.

/ihearya

• Like 1